GPS session - October 2005 meeting

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
The October meeting for the Rising Sun club will feature a special session all about using GPS. This session will be given by Matt Lewis. So bring your GPS units and laptops to the meeting. The session will last about an hour.

When: October 5, 2005
Time: 7:30 p.m.
Where: Stevinson Toyota West in Golden, Colorado (map )

Please note: we will suspend the regular order of business for this meeting. Only essential business will be voted upon -- the rest will be tabled until the November meeting.

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Sounds like a great idea Matt

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Yeah, those GPS's are sure a nice thing to have. Daniel had one last year on the Outlaws Run. While we were driving out of the Cane wash rd, Daniel pointed out that a right hand turn was comming up in about a 1/4 mile. And about that time I saw a ign with an arrow on it. Assuming this was the turn, I proceded, about a 1/4 mile in the little wash, we got to the point where it got tonarrow for the vehicles. Daniel radioded back to us(this was when my cb was working) that I turned to early. Sure enough. Was nice to have that GPS to figure it all out.....

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
you gonna have a new cb for this year?

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Maybe..............................................................................................