• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

For Sale Garage sale coming soon 80 series. Updated parts

ccslider

Hard Core 4+
Here's your chance to buy the ultimate jigsaw 3d puzzle! Transfer case from a 96 80

I modified it for the larger low range gear.

Give me some.kind of offer so I don't throw it away

Attachments

• 20220219_135919.jpg
    20220219_135919.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 62

Stuckinthe80s

Rising Sun Member
Staff member
Here's your chance to buy the ultimate jigsaw 3d puzzle! Transfer case from a 96 80

I modified it for the larger low range gear.

Give me some.kind of offer so I don't throw it away
Modify as in clearancing the cover?

Damn, I knew I should have snooped around the pile longer. I might take this off of you.

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Modify as in clearancing the cover?
Damn, I knew I should have snooped around the pile longer. I might take this off of you.
@Stuckinthe80s - one of us should take this! Would be fun to figure out how to put it all back together and a sapre t-case is nice to have around!

Stuckinthe80s

Rising Sun Member
Staff member
@Stuckinthe80s - one of us should take this! Would be fun to figure out how to put it all back together and a sapre t-case is nice to have around!
If you want to grab it, I've got a press and I'll help you put it back together.