Gamiviti open house this Friday at John's 4x4

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Hey if anyone's in east Boulder this Friday, I'll be helping host a happy hour/open house at John's 4x4 from 4-7. You may have seen from the IG that I've got a retail display there now, and this event is to celebrate that and also help kick off this partnership. Part of the deal is they're hoping that I know at least a few people with Toyotas in the area, who might be into seeing how they've revamped their showroom there as well as learning a little about what they're doing now, so a few folks coming out would go a long ways...

I'll just say this, it's a lot different from how it used to be there.. the built Land Cruisers in the parking lot most days would be your first clue.

https://johns4x4.com/contact/ if you need a map to 63rd & Arapahoe. Parking will be a cluster... whatever, be patient. come hungry... hope to see you!

unnamed.jpg

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
would love to go, but friday is my work holiday party

Capriblue45

Rising Sun Member
I plan on dropping by.

CardinalFJ60

Rising Sun Member
on a John’s 4x4 note…for any longtime northsiders, you might associate John’s with jeeps and not much else. Well, things have changed and they’re Cruuser dudes! The shop truck is buuuillt cruiser and have knowledgeable cruiser techs.

So if you’re on the fence, I say show up and see Tim’s display, talk cruisers and support those who support gamiviti. 🤘🤘

MonPetiteShoe

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Sara and I will try to be there. Congrats Tim!

60wag

Rising Sun Member
I should be able to make it.

Johnny Utah

Rising Sun Member
This is great Tim! Congratulations!

AimCOTaco

Cruise Moab Committee
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Lets Go!

ChewBaca

Rising Sun Member
That's great Tim, I will be there.

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
yes thanks so much folks for coming out to show some support! I had a good time also, we'll do this again!