Galentine's Brunch

that'swhatshesaid

Rising Sun Member
Whether you drive or ride along, come join Drive Like A Girl for brunch! This is a time to get to know each other in a relaxed environment. Discussions may include ideas, trails and activities to accomplish this coming year and beyond. Come share your stories and experinces and build relationships with a wonderful group of ladies.
Date: Febuary 10th
Time 10:00 am

that'swhatshesaid

Rising Sun Member
Whether you drive or ride along, come join Drive Like A Girl for brunch! This is a time to get to know each other in a relaxed environment. Discussions may include ideas, trails and activities to accomplish this coming year and beyond. Come share your stories and experinces and build relationships with a wonderful group of ladies.

Reminder to the Gals out there! 🥰🥞☕🍾🥂

FJCDan

Rising Sun Member
Brandi, Thanks for inviting Julie to your brunch. But with the weather and being so far up north to drive Julie is going to pass. We live pretty close to you and Dom So quite the drive up there. Dan

Yarn Cruiser

Rising Sun Member
Brandi, Thanks for inviting Julie to your brunch. But with the weather and being so far up north to drive Julie is going to pass. We live pretty close to you and Dom So quite the drive up there. Dan
I understand. If she changes her mind and would like a ride, let me know. It was nice seeing both of you at the meeting.

FJCDan

Rising Sun Member
I understand. If she changes her mind and would like a ride, let me know. It was nice seeing both of you at the meeting.
Thanks again for offering a ride, maybe next time she really appreciated your offer to come.

that'swhatshesaid

Rising Sun Member
What can I bring to the brunch tomorrow?
Don't feel that you need to but if you would like to or have dietary needs/restrictions feel free. I'm serving Quiche, Dutch Baby/German Pancakes, Chicken and Waffles, Fruit, Desserts, I'm sure I'm forgetting something... Mimosas, coffee, tea.

that'swhatshesaid

Rising Sun Member
Reposting just so it's front and center.
Brunch 10:00am
10485 Hoyt St
Broomfield CO 80021

I'm serving Quiche, Dutch Baby/German Pancakes, Chicken and Waffles, Fruit, Desserts, I'm sure I'm forgetting something... Mimosas, coffee, tea.