FYI Pep boys has buy 3 tires get

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
Buy three get one free. That is on all their tires they have and one guy told me even on odered tires. That is pretty good but this may be better.

Discount tire will match the sale, I just bought 4 Dunlop M/T's for my truck, out the door $478.26. I could not believe it, they matched everything that Pepe boys did. I had to order the size I needed but they will be in on Tuesday so you will see my happy @ss on the snow run :D :D

I think it ends either Saturday or Sunday not sure. Also when I called Discount they said BFG tires were on sale till???? 35-12.5-15 for I believe $153.00 Not to bad.

Hope it helps someone save some money :cheers:

wish that dealership in the springs would do the buy one get one free deal again on goodyears and bfg's, lol. scored my MTR's last winter for 500 for all 4, lmao

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
Vic stuff said:
wish that dealership in the springs would do the buy one get one free deal again on goodyears and bfg's, lol. scored my MTR's last winter for 500 for all 4, lmao

Discount carries goodyear and they will match the coupon.

we tried that last year when they ran the deal, and they wouldnt match it cause they said they would lose so much money on that deal and didnt understand how they were able to do this smokin deal, lol. i think whoever made that coupon is out of a job as soon as the coupon expired, again this was last november (05)

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
Vic stuff said:
we tried that last year when they ran the deal, and they wouldnt match it cause they said they would lose so much money on that deal and didnt understand how they were able to do this smokin deal, lol. i think whoever made that coupon is out of a job as soon as the coupon expired, again this was last november (05)

Call the Discount on 5400 South Wadsworth in Littleton. They did it for me. It may not be worth the trouble but I got one tire free and the other three for $135 a piece. Out the door including all charges was $498.-- A deal that I could not pass up. I can run the tires for a few months and still sell them for what I paid, maybe a little less.

hmmm well like i said the deal was last year (05) and im not worrioed about it anymore since i have my 37" MTR's, but myself and 3 guys i worked with all called about 3 discounts a piece and none of em would match or anything because of how cheap we were getting em for, like i said i got (4) 37's for just over $500 normally about $1,000 worth of rubbers, so i'm happy with my purchase, BTW it was at Al Serra Chevrolet in the springs some you folks that are on colo 4x4.org probaly remember seein the ad that ppl were posting, doubt they will ever run it again though, they are probaly still tryin to get their parts dept out of the hole from that one, lol

Myredyota

Trail Ready
I just ordered my Dunlop MT's from Discount. They did it for me no questions asked! Thanks for the heads up! I got a set of 33's with certs for less than $600. I should have them next week.:beer:

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
Myredyota said:
I just ordered my Dunlop MT's from Discount. They did it for me no questions asked! Thanks for the heads up! I got a set of 33's with certs for less than $600. I should have them next week.:beer:

Great to hear, I wanted to do the 33"s but figured that I can use these on my DD next winter and run the new 35-37"s on the Toy once the lift is done.

Glad someone saved some $$$$

Myredyota

Trail Ready
I saved about $150. I was going to go with the BFG MT but couldn't justify the extra money. Hopefully I wont regret it.

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
Myredyota said:
I saved about $150. I was going to go with the BFG MT but couldn't justify the extra money. Hopefully I wont regret it.

You'll be fine, get them siped and they will be the best tires you ever had!
:cheers:

Myredyota

Trail Ready
Thanks for the input! I just looked through the Sunday paper, Pep Boys is offering the buy 3 get 1 free again this week.:cheers:

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
Myredyota said:
Thanks for the input! I just looked through the Sunday paper, Pep Boys is offering the buy 3 get 1 free again this week.:cheers:

It is going to be a great start to the new year. I think they do it on orders to so you can order BFG's or Mickey Thompson or whatever they carry in the book.