Full size arcade game - Bag Man

Tch2fly

Rising Sun Member
Great condition, very little use. I bought this game from the arcade when it was only a year old.

G rated, I still enjoy playing now and then but younger kids seem to enjoy it most. Comes with keys and all the manuals, it still has coin mechanism. Put it a rec room or a make money with it:D

$250 or trade for 1981 Green FJ-40 ;)

Attachments

• bagman 002.jpg
    bagman 002.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 287
  • bagman 004.jpg
    bagman 004.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 423

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
What is "Bagman"? Is that kinda like the homeless guy?

What I'd REALLY love to get is "Ripoff". A B/W game from the 70's, used similar graphics and technology as "Asteroid".

Last edited:

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
When I was in my early 20's, I bought a Defender machine for myself and my 5 or 6 roommates. We ruled that thing, used to play into all hours of the night, either solo, head to head, even 2 on 2. I screwed 2x4's to a padded chair, we called it the Defender throne... had cup holders, only thing it needed was a funnel.

but to this day, I'll smoke anyone on Defender.. love that game. best $300 I ever spent.

Never heard of Bag Man though, but I've got a hunch Mountain Drew is pretty good at it..
;)

Tch2fly

Rising Sun Member
What is "Bagman"? Is that kinda like the homeless guy?
The player is an escaped con running around an abandon mine grabbing bags of gold while being chased by guards ... I dumped a bunch of quarters into this very machine one summer when it was at the mall and when they put a price tag on all their machines just before christmas one year .... I just had to buy it:D

Never heard of Bag Man though, but I've got a hunch Mountain Drew is pretty good at it..
;)

Yes, but not as good as his old man :bowdown::D

(and Shhhhhhh ....he is going to be pissed when he finds out I'm getting rid of it)

Maddmatt

Trail Ready
Is this the game where the little guy says "oopa" when he jumps into the cart?

If it is I put quite a few quarters into at Southwest Plaza back in the mid 80's.
-Matt

ps: Believe what Nakman says about Defender - he will beat you - Pacman is more my speed, I made the one at "The Mint" in Evergreen reset back in '86 - those were the days....

Tch2fly

Rising Sun Member
Is this the game where the little guy says "oopa" when he jumps into the cart?

If it is I put quite a few quarters into at Southwest Plaza back in the mid 80's.
-Matt

"hoopla iyiyi" :D

Not only is that the same game... it is the very same machine!:eek:

wesintl

RS Moderator
If it was a 4 player gauntlet i'd be all over it. I spent my lunch money on that plus some. no wonder I was so skinny is HS.

I don't think I ever played bagman but it looks cool

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
"hoopla iyiyi"

Not only is that the same game... it is the very same machine!:eek:

Wow, ok I take back what I said, I have played that game before. and yes, that game. wow.

So it is time to start the bidding? Or do you have a serious buyer lined up? I'll go $50, plus a new set of shackles for your 40 :D