FS: Troy-Bilt 8HP Horse Tiller

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
This is a great machine. Nuttin' stops it. We have named it "Attiller the Hun" for that reason.

I have put in two lawns with it and it ain't even trying. I, however, have put in my last lawn.:rolleyes:

That, and I need to put a new head and such on my daily driver. And other stuff.

Cast Iron Transmission with Bronze gears
4 forward speeds with 2 speed reverse
20" Tilling width
12" Tine diameter
Adjustable tilling depth up to 8"
16" Ag Tires
standard rotation bolo tines
Adjustable Handle
has PTO- will take several attachments

Attiller_front.JPG

Attiller_left side.JPG

Attiller_rear.JPG

New as a scratch and dent I have seen prices as low as $1200 for these. $75 for the included hiller/furrower (kinda like a plow in the back, great for garden furrows). I have seen prices as low as $750+ for them used without the hiller/furrower.

$700 OBO including furrower to forum members. And yes, it does run great, in fact it started on the third pull and is running in the pictures (only way I could get it out of the side yard in fact! :thumb:)

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Man thats a great deal! I already have a beast very similar that really rarely gets used either. Good luck Bill! I'll pass on the info wherever I can....

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Bump.
Help me buy a 22RE head! :thumb:

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Now posted on Craigslist. If you have been thinking of it, move fast. Rather sell it to a forum member even though I make less (hopefully).