• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Freespirit Recreation Grand Opening Party - 120 Capital Drive, Golden, CO 80401 - Friday August 27, 2021

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Freespirit Recreation, seller of RTTs, trailers, and gear has a new HQ in Golden CO (jut off I-70) and is having a Grand Opening Party Friday August 27, 2021
See their showroom and enjoy food trucks and beverages.
They asked me to share this.
If you go, tell them I sent you or that you heard it here. I may be there if the new idea (mine) that they charter a bus and bring people down from Overland Expo happens. No idea. That would be a hard stretch.
I have known these folks for some time. Products are pretty cool. Some innovative designs and features. They have plans to make their new facility (warehouse and showroom) into an overlanding showcase.

OpeningPartyFlyerFinal.jpeg

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
PS. I meant to add that this site and facility will almost certainly be available to us as a free Rally and outdoor meeting venue