• UPDATED LOCATION DUE TO FORECAST OF RAIN: MAY 2024 CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: The next RS meeting will be Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held indoors at the fabulous Golden Gate Canyon Grange. Click here for directions. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.

⦿ If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

FREE 4WD Training from Bill Burke

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleeoffroad

Hard Core 4+
FREE 4WD Training from Bill Burke
======================

Bill Burke from 4-Wheeling America will be giving short talks and demos at our booth at the rally. We will be doing short 15 minute presentations on the hour from 11pm to 2pm.

Topics covered will be

-tricks and tips for the HLJ including tire repair
-winch line splicing and repair
-various rigging practices for winching
-bug out bag/first aid kits, which survival/emergency items to carry with you
-using the premier power welder

He will also be giving out some door prizes during these demos and be available for questions throughout the day.

Last edited:

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Awesome :thumb:

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
sleeoffroad;112977 -tricks and tips for the HLJ including tire repair .[/QUOTE said:
sweet!!:thumb: but what's HLJ? wish we'd known, i woulda had mike put it on the flyer. thanks to you christo and to bill for taking the rally one step farther!:thumb:

Convert

Hard Core 4+
Thanks Christo sounds like great topics

RicardoJM

Hard Core 4+
Most excellent. My first Rising Sun Event was the Rally and I very much enjoyed the Trail Team's presentation on the Hi Lift jack. Christo, thanks for bringing this to this year's event.

Status
Not open for further replies.