Forecast calls for 10-12 inches of snow

subzali

Hard Core 4+
If I take my truck back home where I can't work on it then it'll warm up :rolleyes:

Anyone else noticed that it's been cooler all this week and this *happens* to be the week after I get it running again but still have bugs to work out? Oh and need I mention the four cold days and nights that *happened* to coincide with me having the opportunity to make it home and get it put back together? :rolleyes:

Everything is out to get me :(

Bighead

Trail Ready
Looks like most of the bad stuff may miss us in the Springs. Local news says the worst is staying south...we'll still catch some, just not as bad as expected. We do have a couple of inches here in Woodland left over from yesterday that is freezing up nicely for the wife's morning commute.

Looks like most of the bad stuff may miss us in the Springs. Local news says the worst is staying south...we'll still catch some, just not as bad as expected. We do have a couple of inches here in Woodland left over from yesterday that is freezing up nicely for the wife's morning commute.

x2. We actually had a few inches accumulated when I got home yesterday afternoon.

Not a thing this morning though. I swear most people must have elected to stay home for the storm today, cause there was no one on the roads.

I didn't really want the snow, but at the same time I was disappointed:rant: we didn't get it.

wesintl

RS Moderator

Rezarf

Hard Core 4+
I want to be a weatherman, it is the only job in the world where you can be wrong everyday of your career and still keep you job...

glad it missed us, hoping it didn't miss the watershed.

Drew

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
I found it funny that most stations kept stating that although this storm missed us the next one might not and supposedly it is expected to be worse...

Sort of the don't be mad that we got it wrong, be happy spiel with forewarning of something worse to come :)

But, for those of use that have lived in Colorado for any length of time this is just normal...

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
How would you like to be one of the passengers that had his or her flight canceled yesterday. "We are being pro-active this time so we don't have angry passengers like we did during the last storm"

I would be so mad if iIwas on one of those flights, canceled for nothing and your trip ruined.

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
You can't win, trying to run an airline!

farnhamstj

Hard Core 4+
Vail got nothing, nada, zip, not even drizle. Paint still drying in the garage.