Forecast calls for 10-12 inches of snow

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
I am ready for the snow to stop. This doesn't help in getting ready for Moab.

subzali

Hard Core 4+
which day? Sunny and clear doesn't make that look likely today, but then again it is Colorado. I agree that this is getting old.

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Rain starting tonight turning to snow overnight for a messy commute tommorow and clearing by late Friday.

Thats what 9news said a while ago. But it says 6-12 inches

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
wonder if we will get any FEAT calls...

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
which day? Sunny and clear doesn't make that look likely today, but then again it is Colorado. I agree that this is getting old.

forecast calls for the fun to start at 2ish turning to snow by 4ish. 6-7" by morning commute and an additional 6-7" tomorrow. 50+'s on Saturday! Gotta love Colorado! I just put my Turfbuilder down....let it snow! :thumb: :cool: :D

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
It will actually help me, I gotta tear my tcase apart. The dadgum stupid mechanic did a piss-poor job of sealing it last time, and put too much gear oil in it to boot!
In all fairness, I had some of the Redline Shockproof stuff in there, which doesn't completely drain unless that sucker is HOT. Leading to about 3/4 qt. too much total on the refill.
But I'm about to fire the guy if he doesn't make it right.

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Good thing the leaves have not fully "bloomed?", at least in my hood. The snow will be heavy

Nay

Hard Core 4+
They are also saying another, maybe bigger storm Mon/Tue and possibly more in line :eek:

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Dang and double dang! I need about a 6' longer garage and then I wouldn't care...Gets damn cold trying to work in the garage with the door up :(

Saturday isn't suppose to be too bad and Sunday even better so fingers are crossed. Bummer for the little ones though as soccer and rain/snow don't mix too well. Last couple games have been canceled as I imagine this Saturday's games will be.

Maddmatt

Trail Ready
Here it comes. Started at my office at 1:40 (Broomfield). I better run out and stock up on bottled water and toilet paper!

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Here it comes. Started at my office at 1:40 (Broomfield). I better run out and stock up on bottled water and toilet paper!

I think Tim would appreciate it this time if you went to the store to get your supplies. He had to use old newspapers in the bathroom last time:D

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+

Geeze....they sure missed this one! They said 2pm and it started here in louisville at 1:40ish too. :rolleyes: ;)

Maddmatt

Trail Ready
I think Tim would appreciate it this time if you went to the store to get your supplies. He had to use old newspapers in the bathroom last time:D

I wondered who paper mached my toilet bowl shut.

Now it's stopped, I don't know what to do. I guess after work I'll go to the Super Walmart and buy a bunch of supplies, but on the way I'll drive with my hazard flashers on, and make sure not to exceed 20mph. Then after it snows, I'll remember that 4wheel drive makes me invincible, and I'll drive around at 70mph and sue the city for not plowing fast enough when I broadside my neighbor's house. Or something like that.

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
Now guys come on, I am as sickof the snow as the next guy but we are in the snowiest time of the year. I for one would love to work with the garage door open but...........the heater will have to do.

It started to snow/sleet around 11:30 here at LockHeed, I am at the Waterton plant and driving in from lunch you could see the cloud move right down the valley. It was a pretty awesome site, waited a little longer and Roxborough disappeared just like that.

Guess I better put a few more logs on the fire.

farnhamstj

Hard Core 4+
Vail is expecting a whoping 2" of snow. Looks like I will be working on my truck instead of skiing. What gives?

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
Vail is expecting a whoping 2" of snow. Looks like I will be working on my truck instead of skiing. What gives?

Not feeling sorry for you.............:D OK maybe a little :rolleyes:

I wish it was 75* and I could work outside!!

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
light flurries in castle rock
i'll believe it when i see it
can you really trust/believe our weather men/woman?

Thats where I'm at! The plow is not on the truck and do I have any bets whether it will have to be mounted on the truck at all the next two days?

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Put the plow on, UB. That way it's sure to not snow.