• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

flange ID

bigbluefj

Honorary Canuck Member
so here's the deal the drive shaft shop screwed up the yoke on my front drive shaft, when they were doing the ujoint's they put a bigger yoke so now it does not match with the tcase flange. The problem they lost or misplaced the yoke that was on the shaft when droped off at there shop, so now i have to find a matching yoke the tcase flange is a small bolt pattern and is on my 74 tcase i need it to be small to clearence the tranny which is a sm420, here's a couple of pic's if any one could tell me what year of drive shaft i should be looking for ????

kevin

Attachments

• flange 1.bmp
    94.4 KB · Views: 189
  • flange3.bmp
    94.4 KB · Views: 187
  • flange2.bmp
    94.4 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
Sorry Kevin I forgot to grab you number before I heading out to work this morning. If you need anything call my cell, I'll remember to grab it tomorrow.

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Holyrunonsentencebatman...

bigbluefj

Honorary Canuck Member
sorry bad day

kevin.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Kevin, sorry I didn't call you back. I'm crazy at work and trying to take 2 days off to leave town for the Hotel Rock pre-run. You're better off asking here anyway, since my knowledge on drive shafts is limited.