Rising Sun Member
I can't decide...

Attachments

• DSCF2883.jpg
    DSCF2883.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 2,565

wesintl

RS Moderator
yes, just due to the fact that it keeps the back window clean with less maintence.

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
^^ I'm with BoostBoy.

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
I have one of each and I prefer to have it on.

It also provides aplace for my HAM antenna to attach when folded down

attachment.php

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
It's a branch catcher, IMO. Romer doesn't have to worry about that since they trim the trees pretty good down at Park Meadows mall... :doh: Use the wiper if the window's dirty.

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
CHROME IT! It will look sweet with the new LEDs! I bet you could figure out a nice clean install on some rope lighting on it also! :rolleyes: :lmao::lmao:

60wag

Rising Sun Member
Yea, it looks better without it but I've got one and am likely to leave it where it is.

Crash

Rising Sun Member
CHROME IT! It will look sweet with the new LEDs! I bet you could figure out a nice clean install on some rope lighting on it also! :rolleyes: :lmao::lmao:

With the gold trim already in place, chrome would look cheesy - sorry Cheeseman! - you are going to have to go with gold plate, Root Boy! You might want to change the angle of it though so you get better flight characteristics the next time you get airborne!!
:cheers:

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
With the gold trim already in place, chrome would look cheesy - sorry Cheeseman! - you are going to have to go with gold plate, Root Boy! You might want to change the angle of it though so you get better flight characteristics the next time you get airborne!!
:cheers:

WERD!

Vitesse_6

Wasatch Cruisers
FWIW, I say keep it, We have done a few higher speed snow runs in the past and it does keep the snow from collecting, Im sure it would help with the dust as well

farnhamstj

Hard Core 4+
Anyone taken theirs off? My buddy needs one for his rig. Mounting blocks are there just the spoiler is missing. PM me.