For Sale FJ80 parts (body panels, doors, etc.) and An Awesome trailer

racevws

New-ish
This is a crosspost from MUD, I am located in Casper WY, (4hour drive from Denver, 3 from FT Collins)

I have pictures, Tons of them I will list the parts with Prices.

ALL Prices are OBO, If you buy the trailer, you get everything in it too!

Here are the pictures!

Trailer: 2500
I hand built it, the lights work. Body panels dented as shown. It stays dry though. No shocks, but the springs keep it sprung. Non locking rear axle, Home built, have a title that says it used to be a flatbed, anyway, yours for 2500 with many parts in it and a few do-dads in the garage too. (doesn't include the rear seats or mounting hardware, but you can have everything else)

Front bumper kinda beat but not thrashed. Pretty good for 30 years old-80
Rear hatch (not sure what year actually) (Lower section) 150
Passenger rear door Pretty strait, no internals 200
Driver side rear door "" "" 200
Gas Tank with sender and plate etc, 50
Front springs 20
Exhaust 20
heat shield 10
Spare holder 20
Various suspension parts and pieces (basically any or the stuff not specifically named) 10 each or 3 for 20
Front dash with dash cover (see photos that show minimal cracking 50
rear hatch cover 5
HVAC vent (I donno, like 30 inches wide) 10
Panel behind the hood (wiper, vent panel) 20
AC Hoses 10 for 2
Rear heater core 25
Plastic for dash with vents 30 (Will include whole dash for 60 total)
part 28856-401081, whatever the heck it is, part of the front dash HVAC I think 20
87150-60330 $20
PS front fender with Flare 200 (flare is cracked, but otherwise straight)
rear flares 25 each
Front subframe (parts behind the headlights) 100
Fender liners 80 each
Misc. Brake line 20
Dash brace 30
center console 20 (needs cleaned, clip broken as pictured)
Rear interior panel over toolkit 10
DS door panel 20
DS door kick gaurd 20
Dash panel with HVAC buttons and stuff pictured in that photo-40 (combine all the dash panels for 100)
Hazard switch 15
Charcoal canister 20
Center console 20
Air box-30
PS door panel 20
Left lower DS panel 20
Hood crossmember 20
Not pictured: I also have some gray rear seats in OK shape (one has the clip that pulls the bar broken, but otherwise intact, leather ok shape) 200

MISC parts including the rear seat bars and various brake, HVAC hoses, brackets and other stuff in 2 boxes in the garage for 5 bucks a part or 50 bucks for both boxes.

Also have 5 OEM rims with corrosion on the outside (minimal inside corrosion, should still be able to hold a bead) 100

If you want to make an offer, like I said, I will sell you the trailer and all the parts in it for 2500. There is a made up sleeping system I put in there you can have too, allows for under bed storage. (See picture, minus sleeping bags and my wife). Come to beautiful Casper Wyoming and leave with a whole lot of stuff for only 2500 bucks. Pretty firm on the price of the trailer, I kinda want all this stuff gone, so priority given to those who want the whole thing.

Last edited:

80 Life

Wincher
What year 80 Series did the fender flares come off of?

Heckraiser

Can I have my truck back? That picture made me :cry:

:eek:

racevws

New-ish
If I towed all this down to the Expo Saturday, what are the odds of me selling the trailer and all the stuff?

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
I would buy the right inner fender (pictured, I think you are asking $80) and the dash part with HVAC control as long as the HVAC slider is good ($40). Probably I'd buy more bits to horde.
Do you have a fuse cover door? LongCruiser needs one
You'd have gas money covered and have a great day in Denver with awesome Toyotas and Toyota people!
I bet you sell those rims and more.

1715268388328.png

1715268669008.png

Last edited: