FJ60 ABS Tailgate Panel - Limited Quantity - $30.00 each

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
Hi Everyone.

Thanks for the updates. Our Christmas orders have hit so I'm crazy busy right now. I'm down around boulder almost daily due to manufacturing but can't really guarantee when and where I'll be so Ned is still a good spot to meet (since thats where I eventually sleep....) I have no problem hanging onto these till things (covid) workout and meetings start back-up, I would just hate to miss someone that wants one. Just lmk how'd you like to pick one up. Much appreciated.

CardinalFJ60

Rising Sun Member
AND....if I can connect with Paul in Boulder, I can grab an extra one or two and you could get them in Lafayette. I'll post here if I'm connecting with Paul and see if that'll help anyone.

cheers!

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
I’ll take one of you still have one or are making more. Absolutely no rush - after the holidays is great.

I plan on making some ABS panels for the sides of the cargo area for my 60 too. Might be able to forward a template or make some of those for folks in the future. Might be a couple weeks/months on my first set. I have more ambition than I do time...

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
Do you have anymore of these available?
Yes.

When do you need it? I'm swamped right now and won't be able to get down the mountain for a week or so.

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
anytime in the next month, can you ship to wyoming?
Sorry, I'd prefer not to ship it due to the packaging, time and cost. I generally bring these to the RS meetings or local events to save people those costs. LMK if your down this way and maybe we can meet up around Boulder.

Paul