FJ-40 Alum. Wheels for Sale

RedFox

(5) Used 8' wide x 15" Aluminum wheels. (American Eagle Outlaw II style)
FJ-40 bolt pattern. $80.00 for all five.
Reason for selling: bought 10" wide rims.
303-838-7723 Dave

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Any idea what the backspacing is?:D

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Any idea what the backspacing is?:D

Most likely 3.5 as is typical on aftermarket rims. EDIT: After consulting the Google crystal ball I came up with.....

Attachments

• rfwheels.jpg
    rfwheels.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 148
I would love to take these off your hands but I am a little worried about putting anything on with more than 3.5 inch backspacing. I want to run 33X10.50 on the 40 I am building but I am worried the larger tire with to much backspacing will rub on the drag link under articulation. Unfortunately I have never been able to test so I am not sure if it will rub or not. You wouldn't happen to know or know someone who does?

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
I would love to take these off your hands but I am a little worried about putting anything on with more than 3.5 inch backspacing. I want to run 33X10.50 on the 40 I am building but I am worried the larger tire with to much backspacing will rub on the drag link under articulation. Unfortunately I have never been able to test so I am not sure if it will rub or not. You wouldn't happen to know or know someone who does?

I know that these wheels have been run on Dave's fj-40 for as long as I have known Dave and that has been many a moons!

RedFox

Just checked, the backspacing is 3-3/4". I can't tell you if they will clear your tie rods. My tires were 12.5x35" BFG Mud terrain.
I have mini truck Birfields, but, I don't think that matters. I have used spacers at times at well. Both on "Red Fox" and Kim's 40. Not to clear the tie rods, but to even out and widen the track on both. They were 1/4" in the front and 1/2'" in the rear.

I also have a unmounted BFG All Terrain Tire 33"x12.5". It is like new, it has all the tits along the edges and between all the tread lugs. $10.00

Reason for sale: I'm just clearing out my storage space

RedFox

Bruiser or Frontrange feel free to call me tonight or between 8:00am and 9:00am tomorrow.

We can set up pick up or delivery.

Dave 303-838-7723

Frontrange, feel free to jump in and take them. I should probably worry about getting my cruiser running before I worry about newer wheels and bigger tires. Plus Frontrange wants the tire so you can get rid of the whole lot. Thanks for the info Redfox and Uncle Ben and let me know if things don't work out as I may still be interested. :cheers:

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
If the sale drops for whatever reason I would be very interested in the wheels please.