• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

faq about OME 80 lifts & beyond

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Romer, the FAQ is a triumph of information, well done sir! :bowdown: :bowdown: Should be mandatory reading for all new 80 owners who wish to build up their rigs. Hope the rest of you 80 guys appreciate it as well... as you undertake the journey from :flop: to :robbie: :D :grinpimp: :yeahdude:

Great stuff, Ken! :risingsun

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Thanks, Christo really helped with the discussion on Castor and that graphic. There was another thread that had a lot of good discussion going back and forth I used to stimulate the forum and got some great info that helped me finish up the FAQ:

http://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=93169

That's why I like Mud (at least the 80's section) vs Pirate. It reminded me of our club. Course at least 4 of the posters were in our club (is Nay a club member?). Here we had a group of people discussing a technical issue, a lot with differing opinions and there was no arrogance, or intimidation, just a great discussion back and forth. It was great, but I hear they are afraid of the moderator :D Has a gun just like Bill Morgan and smokes Cigars and won't let his daughters date Tards!

I actually learn a lot when I put those together. The Front axle rebuild was another fun one to do. The oil one came out real good too!

FJBen

Definitely a lot of info on there...very good! Lots of good stuff for modifying cruisers. again we know that all are very different so it's a good starting point for sure!

Nay

Hard Core 4+
Romer said:
That's why I like Mud (at least the 80's section) vs Pirate. It reminded me of our club. Course at least 4 of the posters were in our club (is Nay a club member?).

Not yet...I need to get to a meeting...

I love the threads that show how the notions of what works and what doesn't are changing...the more options the better...