• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Fall leaves trail Sunday?

Workinonit

Rock Stacker
I was wanting to get out this Sunday for a little trail run to check out some leaves turning. Any suggestions that are relatively close to Denver? Prefer something in the intermediate+ difficulty to see more trees and less people.

Anyone want to meet up for joining? I just need to be back in Lakewood before 4pm.

AlpineAccess

Hard Core 4+
I was wanting to get out this Sunday for a little trail run to check out some leaves turning. Any suggestions that are relatively close to Denver? Prefer something in the intermediate+ difficulty to see more trees and less people.

Anyone want to meet up for joining? I just need to be back in Lakewood before 4pm.

Pickle gulch might do it 👍

gungriffin

Rising Sun Member
Slaughterhouse Gulch has quite a few aspen trees on it. I am not sure if they are turning colors right now though.

The Color Run posted their route that they are planning to run if any of that route interests you.

Workinonit

Rock Stacker
Pickle Gulch it was. Great suggestion. Fun trail. There were some good fall leaves on the trees and quite a few that had already dropped them.