• ColoYota Expo: swap meet + show and shine. Saturday, May 11 from 10 am - 2 pm
    Get Details & Register Now!
    . Only $5 to attend (no additional charge to participate in the swap meet).

Hey Guest, we need volunteers to help run the event. Please sign up here.

Exhaust shop that isn't AA Muffler?

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
So my son's 4runner has a broken bolt I think on the exhaust manifold... Has a nice tiktiktik exhaust leak and a cel for new cats... But I was able to reset the code and it passed emissions fine. AA Muffler says the leak is probably introducing air there and causing the code. Only issue is he says they don't do that kind of work, and Toy Car Care also says they don't. Any ideas on where to take it? The thing runs and drives awesome... But with the cel on, the stability control is also turned off and I don't want him driving it in the rain/snow etc with it off. Thanks all.

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Joe at CTS? Not so much an "exhaust shop" issue as maybe removing the manifolds and replacing the potentially broken bolt(s)? Surprised Toy Car Care wouldn't be willing to remove, inspect, and replace the exhaust manifold.

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
Joe at CTS? Not so much an "exhaust shop" issue as maybe removing the manifolds and replacing the potentially broken bolt(s)? Surprised Toy Car Care wouldn't be willing to remove, inspect, and replace the exhaust manifold.
It is pretty rusty and they didn't want to mess with it...