DTC Lunch Club

How frequently should we do lunch?

• Total voters

cohdj81

New-ish
I could not find the thread that @subzali referenced so I am starting a new one. For those of you who live or work in the vicinity of DTC, might be nice to put together a lunch/coffee group a couple times per month. I work in the office Tuesday/Thursday usually just off DTC Blvd and 225, but I also live close enough that most days should work.

Putting a poll on here to determine scheduling, I figure we can either decide on a recurring spot, or communicate new spots on this thread. Personally, I am not a heavy lunch kind of person so I am open to a coffee shop, Potbellys, etc.

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
I would love to join once my house is rebuilt. I live and work from home near I-25 and Hampden. Actually right across the street from TJ.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I can make any day work, but Tuesdays are usually my most meeting-packed day. Fridays are always good.

MonPetiteShoe

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I'm not sure what other schedules look like, but I could do mornings (8-10), or anytime after 3pm. Any day of the week works, but Thursday or Friday sound prime.

Let's get the first one on the books! Next week?

cohdj81

New-ish
Sounds like Thursday or Friday are best. Anybody have a preference of lunch vs happy hour? Could do Bad Daddy’s, Griffin Tavern, or JD’s Bait Shop if we’d rather do something after work. I have no preference, both options are good with!

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
There used to be several geographic meet-up threads. These are probably germane.

MtnAddict

Rising Sun Member
My schedule is all over the place but would like to join when I can.
Work near I-25/Arapahoe.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I'd prefer lunch or breakfast rather than happy hour.

MonPetiteShoe

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Will that be packed being across the street from the High School during lunch hour?

MonPetiteShoe

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Lezz do it. Potbelly's at 11:30 Thursday 22nd. Who's in?

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
In

Telly

Rising Sun Member
I work right off County Line Rd/I-25. Next week doesn't work but I'll keep my eye out for the next one.

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
I looked at your other thread and I don't recall seeing your name. Mine is in my signature

Or I could just say" Hey cohdj81" :)

Looking forward to meeting you!

Last edited:

cohdj81

New-ish
I looked at your other thread and I don't recall seeing your name. Mine is in my signature

Or I could just say" Hey cohdj81" :)

Looking forward to meeting you!
That would help, I'm Jon. Will introduce myself when I arrive, there is usually plenty of parking at Potbellys to get everyone together. I don't normally drive my Cruiser to work since getting in and out of the parking garage is a pain, but I'll make do for this momentous occasion