• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Drive like a girl! Pickle gulch 7/9/22

Yarn Cruiser

Rising Sun Member
Hi everyone!
Come and join us as we run Pickle gulch trail on Saturday July 9th 2022. Family and friends welcome to join and ride along.

Pickle Gulch OHV Trail on AllTrails

Meet at 9am at the trailhead, we will have a driver's meeting and roll out around 9:30am. We have a couple spots for lunch options with great views. GMRS 20.

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I’m in! Might bring a kid or a dog, or both! Andy will probably be busy with the LC so I’ll be in my truck.

MonPetiteShoe

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Sara is a hard maybe.
The spirit is willing, but the valve stem seals are spongy and weak. The 80's got to go under the knife.

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Well I’m out, unless we get the transmission in and sorted before then in the LC. My 4Runner needs some front end work 🤦‍♀️

DomOfTheDead

Event Coordinator
Cruise Moab Committee
Well I’m out, unless we get the transmission in and sorted before then in the LC. My 4Runner needs some front end work 🤦‍♀️
Sounds like someone had too much full send😉

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Sounds like someone had too much full send😉
Needs tierods and upper control arm bushings and I need to redo the rear axle seal that i thought i fixed once already. 🤦‍♂️

AimCOTaco

Cruise Moab Committee
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Nice to see the run come together, thanks @Yarn Runner !
My crew will be in Yellowstone that weekend though so we won't make this one.
Have a blast!

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
Nice to see the run come together, thanks @Yarn Runner !
My crew will be in Yellowstone that weekend though so we won't make this one.
Have a blast!
Are they opening Yellowstone for visitors yet?

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member

Canonyero

Rock Stacker
Hey everyone. I’m new to the club. I’ve been on one run before with my brother with you all. Him and I get out frequently together but looking to meet some other folks. I’m planning to join Saturday. Anything I should know in advance.

Yarn Cruiser

Rising Sun Member
Hey everyone. I’m new to the club. I’ve been on one run before with my brother with you all. Him and I get out frequently together but looking to meet some other folks. I’m planning to join Saturday. Anything I should know in advance.
Bring a lunch and a passenger if you want. Rain jacket just in case amd a radio if you have one. We also have a spare or two as well.