• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Drive Like A Girl Day: Brunch! Feb 04

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
We have tickets to attend the Tri-State Swap meet for classic cars at the National Western complex this Saturday. Sorry to miss the brunch.

If anyone is interested in driving on the ice at Georgetown Lake for Sunday funday the following day, I'll be up there with a bunch of gals celebrating my birthday.

Yarn Cruiser

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Reservation is 10 am at
Bacon Social House - Littleton
(720) 399-6610
https://maps.app.goo.gl/6He9Ew5VMbrFZ6t5A I haven't been here before but can't wait to try it out. I was only able to reserve for 8. Please confirm if you are attending.

I plan on doing brunches in different places around town to try and be close to different members each time.

Yarn Cruiser

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
We have tickets to attend the Tri-State Swap meet for classic cars at the National Western complex this Saturday. Sorry to miss the brunch.

If anyone is interested in driving on the ice at Georgetown Lake for Sunday funday the following day, I'll be up there with a bunch of gals celebrating my birthday.
One of the few times I have Sunday plans. Sounds like a great time, have fun!

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
@Yarn Runner

Heading out to have coffee with Dom in a few, but Karen and I were talking about this just now. She might come! I’ll let y’all know how it shakes out.

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I think I should be able to make it, just need to make sure I'm not needed on standby for CM registration. Count me in for now!

that'swhatshesaid

Rising Sun Member
Let's get our brunch on! Have you been thinking about joining a Drive Like a Girl Day but been on the fence? Wanting to meet new friends? Wanting more ladies outdoor time? Then come out to meet us!

Meeting at
Bacon Social House - Littleton
(720) 399-6610
I haven't been before but wanted to be able to set a reservation to hopefully miss a 2 hour wait. Reservation is set for 10 and I plan to be there a little early.

While brunching out with hot chai and mimosas we will discuss what DLAGD plans are for this summer and meeting the fellow ladies. Plans so far are fun trails and a tie dye day! Thanks to @MeatPopsicle for the awesome suggestion.

I also want to hear from you what you would like DLAGD to be this summer. I promise we won't spend the whole of brunch with shop talk. We also just have fun hanging out and getting to know each other.

Location is still in the works but I will have that figured out ASAP. Once I have the location secured I will update the post with a comment and the body here. I can't wait to see new faces and the regulars. Let me know if you are attending and bringing a friend along.

All ladies and those who identify as such are welcome! DLAGD will be a safe place to be who you are, learning new skills and getting comfortable behind the wheel on trail.

@MonPetiteShoe @SaintAgatha @MeatPopsicle @sunshine_and_jack @AimCOTaco @NotyourmomsWife @On the RX @jps8460 @Canonyero @VoodooBlue_Vixen @Inukshuk @bassguyry @KC Masterpiece @joltman @coloradoadams sorry if I have missed anyone! For any of the dudes tagged here it's to let your misses know. 🙂
Sign me up! I love me some bacon and Social!

Yarn Cruiser

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
We are currently sitting 5 and waiting to hear back from 3 others. Should be a fantastic Saturday brunch.

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
We are currently sitting 5 and waiting to hear back from 3 others. Should be a fantastic Saturday brunch.
Thanks for putting this together looking forward to it

Yarn Cruiser

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Late update but we have about 3 spots open if anyone else wants to join for brunch. Can't wait to see everyone. 😍

Yarn Cruiser

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
They have a parking garage! I have arrived. Reservation under Brandi Stillabower.

gr8fulabe

Rising Sun Member

Never heard of this before. Have you got a link by chance (the swap meet, not the ice racing)?
Thanks!

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member