• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Drive Like A Girl Day: 10/23 Switzerland trail Camping Trip

Yarn Cruiser

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Get ready for some cool weather camping and a light and easy trail day, perfect for beginners. Camping 10/22 and 10/23 with the trail run on Saturday morning. No worries if you don't want to camp, you can come down for the day! Just don't forget a lunch. Significant others, friends and family welcome. @DomOfTheDead will be my trusty co-driver/photographer.

Update: @DomOfTheDead and I will not be camping as work has me pretty busy this month. If anyone wants to camp please do. We will roll this into Pennsylvania Gulch to get a little bit of challange. Otherwise a perfect trail for beginners.

Will be on GMRS 22. Meet up info: meet at trailhead at 9:30 and roll out by 10.
Switzerland Trail

Last edited:

KC Masterpiece

Hard Core 4+

Attachments

• 20211015_121445_exported_9276.jpg
    20211015_121445_exported_9276.jpg
    584.5 KB · Views: 143

Yarn Cruiser

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
@KC Masterpiece I may have been up to no good or something. @DomOfTheDead is working on the thread as we speak. Thanks for the pictures. I can't wait to see what everyone else took.

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
We may camp on Saturday night! Saturday is all booked up with the Marshé catch up list from being out of town and is meeting with her supervisor that day. Hit me up with potential camp spots that we can check to find you all!

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Lisa wanted to go, but we have a concert to go to Saturday

MonPetiteShoe

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I'll throw a loose reservation out there for Sara and I. We're still sifting through some of the irritating, fiddly bits.
We'll keep you updated.

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member

AimCOTaco

Cruise Moab Committee
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Hey hey hey, I think Devon and I will be there for the run!
Boulder area AND a late start gets you a teen girl for a day, nicely planned!

...oh but don't wait up either.

AimCOTaco

Cruise Moab Committee
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
On our way.

Shuksan

Rising Sun Member
We are heading that ish way in the morning (Sunday). Maybe we'll drive the land cruiser and monitor GMRS 22 and run into y'all. Have fun

mulebarn

Rising Sun Member
Sorry I didn’t reply to this, but I hope y’all had fun. We were in Moab, and my wife crashed in a mountain bike race, hit her head, and I’ve been taking care of her. She’s all good, and on the mend!