• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Dog setups for wheeling

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
I am taking my dogs with me to Ouray this year since Bonni decided to come. Last time we went, one dog got scared and jumped out the window once. Looking for a setup that doesn't restrain them in the back seat from moving too much, but will keep them from being able to jump out the window

I will start
Keep window rolled up- Free :) but not as fun for Dogs

Any recommendations?

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
The last company I worked for made these at our factory for this company, the inventor lives in Boulder. They work great, plugs right into the seat belt buckle. When we still had a dog I used it all the time. Also keeps them (and humans) safe in case of a collision.

Johnny Utah

Rising Sun Member
I have a Ruff Land kennel. I like to know that my dog is less likely to get injured in a crash, and won’t become a projectile and injure me or one of my passengers.

I purchased it at bass pro shops and I brought my dog so that I could find the right size.