Disappointing week(end...)

FJBen

:(

Ok, I'm following the "don't sweat the small things" mantra...but I'm still a little frustrated...nothing like anyone breaking into my vehicles! (that sucks corsair!)

#1 the bronco's...could they be crappier on offense? ugh...minor stumble to weeks :D Cutlers in, I'm happy now...resolution #1 :beer:

#2 Cruiser acquisition day YES! PabloCruise is coming over, T-minus 5 minutes til we leave to pickup the New HJ-45...2 years in the making!!! cruiser warming up, Bank Check in hand,...rrrring rrring...hmmm...TJ pulls up, the owner's son calls me "we are going to have to postpone, my dad is in the hospital" :eek: hope he's ok! So needless to say, I'm in limbo with the rig... waiting for them to call back, hopefully everything's ok with the father.

#3 Anniversary yup 6 years on saturday! present was getting cruiser :( then we have to clean :( house is getting shown on sunday, people coming back a 2nd time! YES, maybe it will get sold! so we only went out for a quick dinner so we could clean...pretty mellow annivers.

#4 House Showing cleaned away, took off so that the people could view our house, came back after 2 hours, no-one had been there...hmmm called our agent, he tried to call the other agent...after awhile he calls back and said that they had already seen our house last time and didn't need to see it again? :confused: huh?? you don't remember the houses you saw? :mad: Jeez, thanks for wasting our time grrr...

#5 Dog sick my wife's little chihuahua hasn't eaten for days, coughin sick...NO QUIERO TACO BELL...shaking...ugh...into vet today...WTF???

Anyways...just venting...ever have days/weekends that aren't really horrible, just somewhat annoying??? i REALLY wanted that cruiser this weekend...oh well, whats another week??? :(

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
FJBen said:

#3 Anniversary ...pretty mellow annivers.

Sounds like frustration, even I get it on my anniversary and my birthday. problem is they are one after the other (June 7th and 8th) and we start at 11:59 and end at 12:00 and 30 seconds:eek:

FJBen

Romer said:
Sounds like frustration, even I get it on my anniversary and my birthday. problem is they are one after the other (June 7th and 8th) and we start at 11:59 and end at 12:00 and 30 seconds:eek:

nah...you'd be amazed what Tylenol PM and a margarita does :thumb:

makes it's much harder to say no :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:D

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
FJBen said:

>snip<

Anyways...just venting...ever have days/weekends that aren't really horrible, just somewhat annoying??? i REALLY wanted that cruiser this weekend...oh well, whats another week??? :(

Yessir......last two weeks could have never happened and I would be fine with that! Keep the head high Amigo....could be worse! BTW, seen a white, built, Integra around Greeley lately? :(

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Dude, that all just sucks! But in the end, it will be but a blip on the 'ol radar screen, especially if the dog comes through it all ok. I'd say your week(end) sucked much worse than mine...The D will get fixed in due time (window is going in as we speak). Thanks for making me feel better :hill:

Keep your spirits up and remember maybe this time next year not only will you be driving in style in that 45 but you hopefully will be enjoying your dream home as well :D

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
Is a weekend one of those things where your not at work? I miss those...

the trailer is in the driveway if you need to borrow it.

FJBen

treerootCO said:
Is a weekend one of those things where your not at work? I miss those...

the trailer is in the driveway if you need to borrow it.

YES! some of us got a 4 1/2 day weekend...:eek:

thanks for the offer! still waiting to hear the status on the truck. should be able to get it back to greality tho. :beer: