Deep Canyon Coffee now available in Golden! And new website!

Burt88

Trail Ready
Two great announcements!!

It’s my pleasure to announce that my Deep Canyon Coffee is now available for purchase at one of the best breweries in Colorado. Barrels and Bottles Brewery in Golden is keeping our 12oz Canyon Blend in stock. It’s a great place to get a brew with friends and you’ll save on that pesky shipping. They have an amazing variety of brews to choose from and we’ll be collaborating on a coffee infused beer in a couple months. Later on I’ll be supplying their coffee service. Go support great people and small business and pick up a bag of Deep Canyon while you’re there.
0819593A-AEB0-491B-BA1D-FEC4F55F4F5D.jpeg

A346CF83-7D61-45C6-ABF1-C29E08BF5395.jpeg

And my website has transferred ownership to a great friend who can pump more energy into the effort than I ever could. My father and I will now be concentrating on the supply side and will soon be setting up a second roasting location in Montrose. Support Brit and our efforts to get great coffee to everyone wants a better coffee experience! We’re also offering ground, full pound bags, and price breaks on multiple bag orders so go check out www.deepcanyoncoffee.com and if you’re in Delores or Mancos on a Wednesday or Thursday it available at the Farmers Markets.
C11BF887-400B-4289-80F0-D37A3CDBBFB1.jpeg

Burt88

Trail Ready

Burt88

Trail Ready
:clap::clap:New Announcement!! :cheer: :coffee::coffee:
Deep Canyon Coffee now has subscriptions available! For those who subscribe we offer special pricing as well. Now you don't have to remember to reorder and you'll always have the freshest coffee available.

We're offering the 2lb, 4lb, and variety pack on a recurring plan delivered every two weeks or monthly. Changes can be made to your choices after subscribing as well.

Go to www.deepcanyoncoffee.com and choose your favorite coffee. Then choose the 2lb or 4lb option and you'll have the choice for a single purchase or subscription. We're ironing out some glitches but when you click the "Choose Options" button under our coffees from the main page the subscription option isn't popping up and you have to click at the bottom where it says "view full details":dunno:.
For the time being we don't offer ground as an option for these quantities but if you contact me I can have it ground for you. I have to establish a little more equipment before offering 100% of our coffees to be ground.

The Variety Pack will offer Ground options as well as the subscription.

Last edited:

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
@Burt88 that cup you brewed for me in Montrose yesterday carried us all the way home to Denver!

Burt88

Trail Ready

Burt88

Trail Ready
I think everybody needs a little break sometimes and what better place to relax and grab a fine brew than Barrels and Bottles Brewery in Golden. And if you get there while supplies last I've got 12oz bags of my Canyon Blend on sale for $10. If it's got a round label it's 10 bucks! There's some new inventory there too so if you don't get there in time there's some fresh beans for you too. While most coffee companies are okay leaving their coffee on a store shelf for a year or more, at Deep Canyon we think that's nonsense. Gotta keep things fresh. We don't want to be the only coffee you drink, only your favorite.
At the Camp George West location
0819593a-aeb0-491b-ba1d-fec4f55f4f5d-jpeg.117927

Burt88

Trail Ready
Hey everybody! Don't forget that there's Deep Canyon Coffee available at Barrels and Bottles Brewery if you need the best coffee for Thanksgiving.

I also adjusted some things on the website and am offering FREE SHIPPING on all coffee till the end of the year!

Go to www.deepcanyoncoffee.com and get ready for the holidays with the best tasting coffee.

Burt88

Trail Ready
Just added a Holiday 5-Pack to the online store. Perfect for gift giving this season and our best value! Great coffee makes the season so much merrier! And don't forget everything ships free! Limited time and limit one type and style.
IMG_4787 (1).jpg

Burt88

Trail Ready
Oh won’t you look at these shenanigans! Deep Canyon Coffee is now the official coffee of Rusty Nail Racing! Every purchase from their new website raises money and supports the team! They love this coffee and so will you.

Go to https://www.rustynailracing.com/ to order!

021EA9B7-6229-4961-BF92-05BFDD3B9BF2.jpeg

53E59E4B-FFA1-493C-8808-E2DDFFA3FB19.jpeg