Cruise Moab 2024 Registration Wanted

djsixbillion

Brand New
Hi all, first off - congrats on selling out the event so quickly! Great organization by all involved. I was one of the unlucky ones who waited a bit too long and didn't get in. I'm on the waitlist, but if anyone has a spot that they won't be able to use, let me know. I have been several times in the past, and would really like to take my daughter this year.

Thanks!

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Hi all, first off - congrats on selling out the event so quickly! Great organization by all involved. I was one of the unlucky ones who waited a bit too long and didn't get in. I'm on the waitlist, but if anyone has a spot that they won't be able to use, let me know. I have been several times in the past, and would really like to take my daughter this year.

Thanks!

Definitely stay on the waitlist. But someone could come through for ya here too.

In the mean time, welcome to the forum. Tell us a bit about yourself and your rig.

I’m Jackson, been around the forum and club for about 13yrs. I have a dumb fleet of 80 series…. Currently waiting in line at aircare to emission test Shrek.

djsixbillion

Brand New
Hey thanks for the welcome! Yeah I'm new to this forum, but not to Toyota 4x4's. I'm Desmond, and I've had 3 different 80-series Cruisers, a couple of pickups and Tacomas over the last 20 years or so. Current wheeler is a 4th-gen 4Runner, and I've got a 1990 VW Syncro Westy to keep things weird as well. Love camping and mountain biking all over the west.