Cruise Moab Cruise Moab 2024 registration opens Sat, Feb. 10 - details

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab registration opens tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. MST

REGISTRATION DETAILS

• We will be opening registration on Saturday, Feb. 10 at 10 a.m. Mountain Standard Time on www.cruisemoab.com. That's tomorrow!
  • We have implemented a waiting room system that will meter the number of people able to register simultaneously. This will prevent our website from crashing during registration.
  • We recommend entering the waiting room before 10 a.m. It doesn't make any difference whether you enter it at 8:00 a.m. or 9:55 a.m. Just get there before registration opens.
  • Registration will open at 10 a.m. mountain time. Everyone who is there at that time will be assigned a random position in line to register. You'll be able to see your place in line and an estimated time until it's your turn. This information will update once every minute.
  • Anyone arriving after 10 a.m. will go to the back of the queue.
  • Please be patient. We're letting in 5 people per minute to register. Your turn will arrive!
  • It is likely that the event will sell out rapidly as it has for the past several years, so we recommend registering Saturday morning. If you wait until the afternoon, you may be disappointed.
  • Registration is for the event only (not trail selection). You'll select your trails a few weeks after you sign up.

EVENT DATES
Wednesday, April 17 - Sunday, April 21, 2024
Overnight runs start Monday, April 15

CRUISE MOAB 2024 AWESOMENESS INCLUDES:
  • All the classic trail runs, including multiple choices for overnight runs.
  • Vendor Expo on Thursday night, bigger and better than ever!
  • Group BBQ dinner on Friday night (Same night as the Raffle).
  • Raffle with top-notch prizes from great 4x4 brands, outfitters, and shops.
  • Unique swag and official merchandise, available only at the event.
  • New, awesome hoodie made in the USA! This will be the best hoodie you own (if you choose to buy one).
  • Camping right at the Old Spanish Trail Arena so you can hang out with old friends and make new ones. And yes, we're planning to have the shower truck again this year, so you can wash off the trail dust.

Wheeelingals

Brand New
I'd like to announce a sale I'm running in conjunction with Cruise Moab. For anyone in the club that is participating in the Cruise, I'd like to offer a sale of $25 off an ECU tune (to see what trucks are available to tune on my platform, visit www.wheeelingals.com) for all trucks except 2020 and newer 4runners...that tune costs more, so it'll be $50 off for those trucks.
I will also be raffling off a tune during the vending night as well as placing one in the raffle on Friday night, so don't forget to buy your raffle tickers!
For any questions, feel free to shoot me a text, 435-210-2517. Thanks everybody!

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab 2024 is now sold out.
We sold out in 1 hour, 6 minutes this year.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Well done, RS crew!
You guys do a fantastic job with CM. A bunch of us from 406 Cruisers look forward to another great year!
Awesome! You all will be the 3rd largest club this year at Cruise Moab, after Rising Sun and Wasatch.

Ann

Rising Sun Member
WTG CM Committee! So thankful you let RS members sign up early.

Squishy!

Rising Sun Member
I wanna know what the record sell out time is

LARGEONE

Rising Sun Member
Incredible…unfortunate my back won’t be fully healed/fused by April. No CM until 2025.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I wanna know what the record sell out time is
I think this was the fastest ever, but we've gotten to the point where we are not going to get much faster unless we invest in more robust web hosting — that would only be needed for 70 minutes per year.

damon

Vice Commander
Cruise Moab Committee
I'd like to announce a sale I'm running in conjunction with Cruise Moab. For anyone in the club that is participating in the Cruise, I'd like to offer a sale of $25 off an ECU tune (to see what trucks are available to tune on my platform, visit www.wheeelingals.com) for all trucks except 2020 and newer 4runners...that tune costs more, so it'll be $50 off for those trucks.
I will also be raffling off a tune during the vending night as well as placing one in the raffle on Friday night, so don't forget to buy your raffle tickers!
For any questions, feel free to shoot me a text, 435-210-2517. Thanks everybody!

Are these tunes SEMA CE and/or CARB certified? I have heard stories about people in CO getting failed because the ECU checksum doesn't match up with the OEM tune. I know that some of the tuning companies are getting their tunes certified.