Cruise Moab 2024 recovery team

DomOfTheDead

Event Coordinator
Cruise Moab Committee
Would you like to help out and join the Cruise Moab recovery team for the 2024 event? We need volunteers!

1. We need people that have access to flatbed trailers with tow vehicles. If we have a vehicle needing a trailer, we will have the trail leader get the broken vehicle to a safe location off trail to load up and transport the vehicle to the Old Spanish Trail Arena or to a Moab local repair facility per the vehicles owner.

2. We need an on site coordinator for each official day of the event. Volunteers are needed to stay on site at OSTA to monitor communications and organize recovery efforts and potentially gather tools and parts to be taken out to vehicles broken on trail.

@timmbuck2 has already graciously volunteered for one of the days and to help manage in my absence at this years event

please post up if you would like to be a part of our team!

Trailer team
@Squishy! justin morgan
@ChevyKeith

On site team/management
@timmbuck2

Last edited:

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
Looking forward to it!

ChevyKeith

Rising Sun Member
I will be busy leading trails, but I could drive my truck and gooseneck trailer out if you wanted to borrow a flatbed trailer for potential vehicle transport. Would not work off road or trails but could move between trailhead and town/fairgrounds transport if that helped. Let me know

Squishy!

Rising Sun Member
I will have a trailer and tow pig