• ColoYota Expo: swap meet + show and shine. Saturday, May 11 from 10 am - 2 pm
    Get Details & Register Now!
    . Only $5 to attend (no additional charge to participate in the swap meet).

Hey Guest, we need volunteers to help run the event. Please sign up here.

Cruise Moab 2023 Trail Leaders (and Gunners)

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
It's that time again! Trail Leader and Gunner volunteer time!!!

Here's the important part: all requests MUST be sent to our new TrailBoss@CruiseMoab.com email address.

Please include what trails and what days you are willing to Lead/Gun. If you have a specific preference on day/trail please let me know, I will do my very best to accommodate. (No promises though😜)

For Trail Leaders, please only send requests for trails you are familiar with.

Here's the link to the list of trails from last year which we will be running https://www.cruisemoab.com/trail-descriptions/

Also (pending permit approval) we will be potentially adding the trails below

• 3D
  • Buttes & Towers
  • Copper Ridge
  • Crystal Geyser
  • Deadman Springs/Deadman Point
  • Gemini Bridges (We ran this one as a last min trail in 2022)
Remember, if there's a trail you really want to run this year a guaranteed way to secure your spot is to Lead/Gun it!

Thanks ya'll!

Last edited:

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
email sent!

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Hey everyone I still need quite a few Leaders and SO many gunners! Please reach out if you have not already if you want to lead or gun something, remember if you want to guarantee your spot on a trail lead it or gun it!! I've got a list of needs below for LEADERS ONLY. Please note this can be subject to change at any moment as I get requests in, so if you see something you want better grab it quick!

Thursday: Cliff Hanger, Copper Ridge (Ran north to south), Deadman Springs/Point, Flat Iron Mesa, Jax Trax, Pritchett Canyon - NO TRAILERS, Top of the World & Wipe Out Hill

Friday: Sevenmile Rim (early run), Top of the World (full loop, more difficult), Deadman Springs/Point, Gemini Bridges, Hell's Revenge , Metal Masher (Sponsored by MORRFlate), Top of the World (out and back, easier)

Saturday: Golden Spike, 3D, Cliff Hanger, Dome Plateau, Behind the Rocks, Chicken Corners, Deadman Springs/Point, Gemini Bridges, Hell's Revenge, Kane Creek Canyon, Porcupine rim, Top of the World (out and back, easier)

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Why no trailer on Pritchett is that to guide people all the out to the highway
Pritchett is a through trail, the trail exit is not close to the entrance, so your rig would need to be street legal to get back to your trailer. I believe there was also an issue on space for trailers last year at the trail head. Unknown if that is the case this year.

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Pritchett is a through trail, the trail exit is not close to the entrance, so your rig would need to be street legal to get back to your trailer. I believe there was also an issue on space for trailers last year at the trail head. Unknown if that is the case this year.
I think the trailer thing at the trailhead from last year was because the county decided to close the road for maintenance / dust control during last years event.

J Kimmel

Hard Core 4+
Gotcha. There’s a huge parking lot just past the trailhead now and we turn around rather than the long drive out 👍🏻

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Gotcha. There’s a huge parking lot just past the trailhead now and we turn around rather than the long drive out 👍🏻
That works too