• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Coney Flats/ MSV, T33, Iron Clades, or Miller Rock????

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Ok I found it! It’s 27 minutes north of here just above ward. So I’ll know it’s you guys when there’s a bunch of yota folks right? Woo!
We will be in an green LX450 with a snorkel

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
We will be there closer to 9:30 just fyi

NJOILFE

Brand New
528852C4-4BC2-4839-A6D3-0FD59B959A94.jpeg

Way too legit! Such a blast meeting you all! I appreciate all the good vibes and patience and badass help and advice. What a way to spend a morning. Hopefully I’ll see you guys again soon, planning to head to the noob run this coming weekend. Hell yeah

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
View attachment 105830
Way too legit! Such a blast meeting you all! I appreciate all the good vibes and patience and badass help and advice. What a way to spend a morning. Hopefully I’ll see you guys again soon, planning to head to the noob run this coming weekend. Hell yeah
Was great meeting you! So glad you had a good time, I think Jackson is leading the noob run, he’s a wealth of knowledge and a great guy! You will have a blast!

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Didn’t get as many pics as I would have liked but I’ve poted up the good ones under trip reports. Go take a look and add any you might have to that thread please!

Thanks again to everyone who made it out and ran with us!