ColoYota Expo Volunteers Needed!

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
We need volunteers for various positions during the Expo this year. See below the positions we need help with, and respond with what you're interested in helping out with. We will have a signup sheet at the Wednesday night meeting as well.

Most of these will be in shifts so that you can still enjoy yourself at the Expo.
Early Shift: 8AM - 11AM
Mid Day Shift: 11AM - 2PM
Late Shift: 2PM - 5PM (mostly clean up)

Entrance Gate / Ticket Sales - There is a need for 4 - 6 volunteers for Early & mid-day shifts. 1 more to cover the Early shift with @MonPetiteShoe and Sara & 3 for the mid-day shift.
Traffic Directing - We will need 6 people.
Traffic Flagger by the Fairgrounds Main Entrance- 2-3 people
T-shirt Sales - 1-2 more volunteers to work with @WVU fan
Clean Up Crew - 2-3 volunteers to help tie up bags of trash & take down signs.

To Claim Your Spot Go Here: SIGN UP SPREADSHEET LINK

View: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vR8NQzTstHSCAfEGCW0p8zezreMR-jYUb0QJipXaVfO-Syh7QwhwOJS7hs6hlpYgNH7MSXqdmJtClMc/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

Last edited:

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
@VoodooBlue_Vixen - I can't seem to enter in my information for a shift. Can you make the sheet editable by all?

We also have a Signup Genius account for CM that you could use if you can't get the Google Sheet to work.

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
@VoodooBlue_Vixen - I can't seem to enter in my information for a shift. Can you make the sheet editable by all?

We also have a Signup Genius account for CM that you could use if you can't get the Google Sheet to work.
There are protected cells, you can only enter data in the Name & shift cells. Please try again.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
There are protected cells, you can only enter data in the Name & shift cells. Please try again.
OK, it works now. Not sure what the problem was before. I'm not sure if I filled it out right -- do you want my name in the shift that I am willing to take (column C) or just put an X.

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
OK, it works now. Not sure what the problem was before. I'm not sure if I filled it out right -- do you want my name in the shift that I am willing to take (column C) or just put an X.
An X is fine! :) Thank you!

Carbon14

Wincher
I think I signed up for clean up crew.

PVCsnorkel

Lifted
@VoodooBlue_Vixen I have a couple of traffic cones, is it worth bringing them? Are we going to need them for traffic control?

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
@VoodooBlue_Vixen I have a couple of traffic cones, is it worth bringing them? Are we going to need them for traffic control?
We will have some from the fairgrounds they are dropping for us to use. But if you'd like to bring yours, make sure your name is on them so we can get them back to you.

gungriffin

Rising Sun Member
Still need a mid day ticket person? I can help with that.

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
We are in desperate need of at least 2 more individuals to assist with traffic directing for parking, the show & shine, & the parts swap. From at least 11AM - Noon.