COHVCO's End of Year 2022 Report attached.

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Please find COHVCO's End of Year 2022 Report attached.
"We are continuing to monitor the Colorado Assemblies activity as it relates to off highway motorized use as well as other pertinent state and national activity on public lands. If you have any questions and/or concerns regarding this report or any other related topics please don't hesitate to reach out..We will continue to send out information plus please check out our Facebook page for continuing updates.
Thank you for your continuing support.

Keith Douglas
COHVCO Chairman
kdouglas@cohvco.org
303-587-8333"

Attachments

• COHVCO EOY 2022 final.pdf
    4.1 MB · Views: 103

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
that was interesting to read, thanks! I found it peculiar that they aren't involved with the Gulches lawsuit... seems like they have their hands in just about everything else? https://risingsun4x4club.org/xf/threads/save-the-gulches-lawsuit.30884/

I also noticed that in this presentation the name CORE is bad- slide 6 "CORE Wilderness legislation was again defeated. WIN." But in the Gulches stuff, CORE is the group trying to save the area. You'd think one would have known about the other? No wonder this stuff is so confusing... remind me to not name my next organization CORE.. anyone else notice that?