Co4rj 2006

JadeRunner

Rising Sun Member
I would sure like to all you guys again and do some wheelin', but I'll have to see. I think we were planning to be in town that weekend with other trips planned before and after.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee

Ric

update

Jambo update:
Ok all, heres an update on the Jambo as far as the supporters we have,
ARBUSA
Armorology
Bashin Bumpers
Big Horn Toyota
Bud Built
FJ Cruiser Off-road
Glenwood Motor Inn
ORI-Broomfield
Stubbs Welding
Tires Plus (2 locations)
Toytec Lifts
Tread lightly
TRD Parts 4 U
Wab Fab
Winchline
4WD Toyota Owners magazine
I would like to thank all the supporters, for taking the time, and effort to make this happen.
We really hope to get everyone out and have a nice weekend, meet up with some old friends, and make some new ones.

JadeRunner

Rising Sun Member
Oleg and I were thinking of coming up Sat. evening for a fireside meet and drink, then wheel Sunday. I was thinking we could make a quick camp up the transfer trail somwhere.

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
JadeRunner said:
Oleg and I were thinking of coming up Sat. evening for a fireside meet and drink, then wheel Sunday. I was thinking we could make a quick camp up the transfer trail somewhere.

That certainly would be more efficient for you. Then Oleg can fix it right there on the trail:hill:

JadeRunner

Rising Sun Member
Romer said:
That certainly would be more efficient for you. Then Oleg can fix it right there on the trail:hill:

Definitely...

Plus, I might be able to get another mod out of Oleg in the parking lot. It could, save me another 3 hr. lunch trip to Aurora.

Ken, you should bring your daughter with her tricked out runner. She would probably did all the Runner guys crawling under her rig and trying to figure out who the new Runner chick is.

Last edited:

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Yeah, but then I would have to loan Ken my AR-15 just to guard her...

Ric

if you plan on attending, but have not signed up yet, please do so (or PM me) just so we can plan if we will need to split up the group, and Toyota would like to have a head count for food.
Thankx, and we hope to see everyone out there, and having a good time.
Ric

Ric

Your designer did a great job! Who is he?
thankx, he has done the shirts from the past few years, if not all of them, John (Mojo_Rising) on yotatech, he really does a great job, Ive been imppressed with them.

Ric

hey guys (and gals) if you plan on attending this, please sign up, as we need to know how much EDIT: food we will need, AND we need to know if we will run 2 groups. so please take a minute and sign up here http://www.yotatech.com/showthread.php?t=88119 thankx and we hope to meet some new friends..

Last edited:

JadeRunner

Rising Sun Member
Mike Brown and I will run Pearl with you Sunday. It doesn't look like Oleg is going to make it.