Cm 07

It appears as though Ginger and I will be in the middle of a job search come CM 2007, so I'm not probably going to make it. Anyway, I always try to bring something down for the raffle. Since I'm not going to make it I sent some 76 Logo shirts with a package I had to send to Matt Farr for the CM 07 Raffle. I wish you all the best of times at what I think is the best TLCA event. Rising Sun does an awesome job at putting this on. I imagine this one will be a big one with the event turning 10!

Eric V.

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Thanks Eric! Man you will be missed for sure, but I hope all goes well with your job search, thank you for the shirts! And you know the time&place if you decide to crash in on us at the last minute... And yeah with the 10th anniversary we got a lot in the ol' hopper, should be a swingin' event. Hope to see you soon thanks again. -tim

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Eric . . . . your missing an opportunity for another sticker:D

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
ginericfj80 said:
It appears as though Ginger and I will be in the middle of a job search come CM 2007, so I'm not probably going to make it. Anyway, I always try to bring something down for the raffle. Since I'm not going to make it I sent some 76 Logo shirts with a package I had to send to Matt Farr for the CM 07 Raffle. I wish you all the best of times at what I think is the best TLCA event. Rising Sun does an awesome job at putting this on. I imagine this one will be a big one with the event turning 10!

Eric V.

Bummer Eric! You will be missed! Good luck on the job shuffle!

If I have a job by then I'll be there, even just to mooch a ride with someone. I had even considered leaving Friday night in our VW and driving all night, wheeling Sat., and then driving home Sunday. It is 598 miles. I bet I could make it in 7 hours in the car.

And if I have a job by then the Cruiser will most likely be stickerless if you can believe that. There is a local guy who I have been trying to get to paint my 80 for some time. If we are going to move I'd like to have him paint it before we leave. I've been wanting to get a Cruiser painted like this since 1993 but I've never had the $ or person who I thought would do a good job. The one problem with this guy is I can imagine him doing something fancy trying to surprise me. I'm not sure I want fancy. He's really good.

And if I can come in person I'll bring a bigger 10th anniversary raffle something. I have a few ideas floating around in my head.