DSC03624.JPG

DSC03625.JPG

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
It's red. :eek: :D

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
I liked it better before... :p: :lmao: :lmao: :hill:

Looks awesome!!!! I can hear him whining now about scratches....:rolleyes: ;)

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Wow. Better than factory, no dents, no dings, liquid gloss.... ooooo, can't wait for the RED Chili to be done!

87Xota

Thanks, the red on Greg's body is actually a lighter shade than the red for your body Bill.

We are using the color code on Greg's that matches the original, since we are not paining the jambs or underhood, everything will match.

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Wow. So his color code is diffo than mine? Or am I getting a deeper red than the color code? I like it for what that is worth.

I'm gonna be a lot less excited about running Kane Creek after this! I can see it now, go 20 feet, break out the buffer, go 50 feet, break out....

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Pfft. some paint job... man you missed the tires, the frame, heck that gas cap didn't even get touched! and you call yourselves professionalls.. :rolleyes:

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Wow. So his color code is diffo than mine? Or am I getting a deeper red than the color code? I like it for what that is worth.

I'm gonna be a lot less excited about running Kane Creek after this! I can see it now, go 20 feet, break out the buffer, go 50 feet, break out....

Sounds like a couple cases of clear shelf liner are gonna be ordered as Bill and Greg will be laminating thier Runners before leaving the garage. "Big tires... check, lockers....check, fuel....check, half a roll of shelf liner....crud.....cancel the trip!" :Princess: :lmao: :lmao: :hill:

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Shelf liner! Hmmmm.....

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Pretty pretty truck. Shoulda mixed in some gray and painted the LF fender a different color, to try to match that "peeling clear coat" look he had previously. :D

Rezarf

Hard Core 4+
Wow, what a paint job! How long does it take one of your pro's to knock out the color sanding, buff, and polish once the final coat is dry?

Simply beautiful!

87Xota

Wow, what a paint job! How long does it take one of your pro's to knock out the color sanding, buff, and polish once the final coat is dry?

Simply beautiful!

It took him a whole day, I know he was saying some spanish words that i've never heard before, so I think he had kind of a hard time with it!