Check this out! 1959 FJ-25

subzali

Hard Core 4+
That truck was featured in Toyota Trails!

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
And for $14K? wow. Hey Martin I know you're in Utah but if I win lotto on Saturday I'm going to buy this for you. :)

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Just had a call from one of my tenants....seems he cleaned out a shed and found front fenders and a 2F with tranny from an 85 FJ-60....anyone in need? I think the fenders are gray....at this time thats all I know.

Vitesse_6

Wasatch Cruisers
Nice looking, Now Im no FJ25 spotter pro, But shouldn't it have the smaller angled door opening?
Again, VERY nice, Just an observation

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
Nice looking, Now Im no FJ25 spotter pro, But shouldn't it have the smaller angled door opening?
Again, VERY nice, Just an observation

if it was softtop yes, this would've been a factory hardtop. the low b pillar does throw me for a loop tho.

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
So...Would it be crazy to buy something like this, sock it away in a storage unit, and expect that in 2-3 year when the economy is (hopefully) better a person could sell it for anywhere near what the original asking price was? From nearly $27K down to $14.5 in 4 months is a big hit :(

That would be one heck of an investment :D

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
So...Would it be crazy to buy something like this, sock it away in a storage unit, and expect that in 2-3 year when the economy is (hopefully) better a person could sell it for anywhere near what the original asking price was? From nearly $27K down to $14.5 in 4 months is a big hit :(

That would be one heck of an investment :D

Yeah, that'd be crazy. Buy it. Drive it. Toyotas were made to be driven. ;)

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
Yeah, that's a beauty.

And for $14K? wow. Hey Martin I know you're in Utah but if I win lotto on Saturday I'm going to buy this for you. :)

Thanks dude! So, did you win?? :D

Yeah, that'd be crazy. Buy it. Drive it. Toyotas were made to be driven. ;)

I would definitely drive it. :thumb: