Changing text color in posts...

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Nothing urgent as I don't think many people use it all that often, but I've noticed that when you click on the down arrow next to the icon to change the color of text, you don't get the selection that you use to get...For me at least I don't get any color selection actually, just a real small rectangle that pops up below the icon. I thought it was just me but it happens at both home and work...

All of the other drop down boxes seem to work fine for me...

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Nothing urgent as I don't think many people use it all that often, but I've noticed that when you click on the down arrow next to the icon to change the color of text, you don't get the selection that you use to get...For me at least I don't get any color selection actually, just a real small rectangle that pops up below the icon. I thought it was just me but it happens at both home and work...

All of the other drop down boxes seem to work fine for me...

It has been that way for a while. What I do is hit choose the text color option then I change the word "black" to what ever I want.

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
It has been that way for a while. What I do is hit choose the text color option then I change the word "black" to what [COLOR=#0ee0]ever[/COLOR] I want.

That's been my fix as well but figured Matt never gets anything to do since the forum is running so well :D - nice to know I'm not the only one that its not working for though