FREE Chainlink Dog/chicken run

HDavis

Hard Core 4+
That’s right. A 10’x10’x69” dog run that we used for our chickens. It has a couple parts in the chainlink that we cut out for the chickens. I’ll help you break it down. My
wife wants it gone!
09078F2B-F5DE-4794-BF4E-DD8D7A8A7152.jpeg
1AFE7259-062B-4838-8A0E-725EDE390680.jpeg

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
i have a friend who needs this.

you say breakdown, will it go to four flat panels? like i could put on a ladder rack?

Jcbmx

Trail Ready
You ever have any predators come in from the top? I only ask because we lost one of our chickens to a hawk(assuming) as we found the body about 30 ft away missing its head. Guess hawks will do that...ours is fully enclosed now

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
We'd be using it to make her smaller kennel large enough fit her large diot dog ;)

HDavis

Hard Core 4+

HDavis

Hard Core 4+
You ever have any predators come in from the top? I only ask because we lost one of our chickens to a hawk(assuming) as we found the body about 30 ft away missing its head. Guess hawks will do that...ours is fully enclosed now
We have not but this run had a nylon shade sail that would keep that from happening. We let the chickens free roam in our backyard and they were in the run only until we woke up in the morning and let them out. During the day they would run and hide from predators all over the backyard but under the Stout has been a favorite spot for a number of years. One chicken recently died from some sort of sickness after 7 years and the other two are still alive and kicking at 8 years now. We have had Skunks and Racoons try to get them also and they somehow, are still alive and laying.

Jcbmx

Trail Ready
We have not but this run had a nylon shade sail that would keep that from happening. We let the chickens free roam in our backyard and they were in the run only until we woke up in the morning and let them out. During the day they would run and hide from predators all over the backyard but under the Stout has been a favorite spot for a number of years. One chicken recently died from some sort of sickness after 7 years and the other two are still alive and kicking at 8 years now. We have had Skunks and Racoons try to get them also and they somehow, are still alive and laying.
That's awesome! Our dogs would destroy ours if we tried that...foxes/coyotes in the area too.

HDavis

Hard Core 4+
@nuclearlemon The other person never came and picked this thing up, so its back up for grabs. Yes, the frame could be put on a ladder rack. The chain-link will be rolled up.

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
sweet...i'll take it...although now, i'm keeping it. my dog has turned into quite the escape artist. are you around during the rally next weekend?

HDavis

Hard Core 4+
sweet...i'll take it...although now, i'm keeping it. my dog has turned into quite the escape artist. are you around during the rally next weekend?
I won't be around Saturday, But I can probably toss it in the back of the Stout and bring to the swap.

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
the swap is perfect because i'll be down for that with the truck :)
thanks. any particular beverage i can bring you?

HDavis

Hard Core 4+
Awesome, we took it apart and tossed it in the back of the stout this evening.
I like a German wheat beer and sour beers mainly.