Brunch Like A Girl: 12/16 at 10!

Yarn Cruiser

Rising Sun Member
Melinda @that'swhatshesaid is generously hosting!

She plans to make quiche, Dutch baby pancakes, bacon, sausage, fruit. Also mimosas. 🍽️❤

Melinda and I have some fun plans for DLAG for this next year as well as what other ladies are looking for. Plus, mimosas.

If you haven't made it out for DLAG run the brunches are great to meet the ladies. The trails are twice as fun.

Melinda's address is 10485 Hoyt St, Broomfield CO 80021

Last edited:

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
See......the ladies can pull off a lovely event and lunch.....guys are like, "lets wheel and I think I have some old hotdogs, chips, a piece of old pizza and warm beer in the back of the KRUZR..."

Well done!

Last edited:

Yarn Cruiser

Rising Sun Member
Sometimes @DomOfTheDead straps in my wicker picnic basket for a day of wheeling. So far nothing has broken🍽️😅. Mostly because I can only handle so many sad trail sandwhiches a summer. 🤣 @BritKLR you will have to join us for a gourmet trail expeiences.

These are pics from our engagement trail run at Bill Moore. He was very surprised, he also said yes. 😍🥰

That was also a bottle of sparkling cider. I promise.

Attachments

• 0801201230.jpg
    0801201230.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 41
  • 0801201331b.jpg
    0801201331b.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 42

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
Sometimes @DomOfTheDead straps in my wicker picnic basket for a day of wheeling. So far nothing has broken🍽️😅. Mostly because I can only handle so many sad trail sandwhiches a summer. 🤣 @BritKLR you will have to join us for a gourmet trail expeiences.

These are pics from our engagement trail run at Bill Moore. He was very surprised, he also said yes. 😍🥰

That was also a bottle of sparkling cider. I promise.
You wonderful romantic!

Did he cry?

Seriously, Another suggestion for a RS event and following the ladies lead....maybe a Iron Chef gourmet cook-off or winefest at some gorgeous mountain place. Winner wins a Domofthedead trophy???

Yarn Cruiser

Rising Sun Member
You wonderful romantic!

Did he cry?

Seriously, Another suggestion for a RS event and following the ladies lead....maybe a Iron Chef gourmet cook-off or winefest at some gorgeous mountain place. Winner wins a Domofthedead trophy???
At first he was sad because I wouldn't let him invite his friends. He got over that pretty quickly.
I am not sneaky or good at surprises but managed to pull this off, with his help and without him knowing. 🤣
He did in fact shed some tears.
I packed a pretty good spread, including dessert. He didn't notice the scrapbook I stashed. The last page asked the big question.
He let me know that I planned his perfect engagement. All in all a pretty spectacular day. Anytime we go to Bill Moore, I will tell you this story.