• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Bring a Trailer Experience?

WVU fan

Rising Sun Member
They have a large waitlist and some kind of system for how many vehicles go live a day. They have really opened up what they will sell. I have heard that Monday ending auctions go for less $ than a thurs/fri/sat ending. (Someone probably has stats on that claim). Be ready to work the questions, compliments, trolls, etc once it is live. You have a great rig and lots of respect in the community but it wouldn’t hurt to have some other well known aficionados/shop owners chime in when it is live to praise your build.

simps80

Rising Sun Member
A lot of demand
The write up will be overwritten
Hence what I was saying earlier
Links to documentation and build threads will help offset their canned English major write ups they generate that you can post in the comments once the auction goes live

Also don’t come off the reserve you want
They will push for it
Same as mecum or any other auction house

SteveH

Hard Core 4+
It may start soon, or it may take a while. They stagger the auctions so that (my guess) they don't have two nearly-identical vehicle auctions going on at the same time. One of my auctions said it would take 'a while' and then started hours later. I wish they gave you more warning, as mine started/ended during holiday weekends when it was difficult for me to be near a computer/internet to answer questions. You really have to be present during the action to field questions promptly.