For Sale Body Stripes group buy. Any interest?

DanielChase

Rising Sun Member
@DanielChase see above post about color options on the 100 series kit & advise at your convenience please!
Thanks!
Abe
Abe, thanks for checking, you were right I hadn’t seen the options because I was on mobile and had to click more…

After much deliberation, I am going to stick with the choice of blondi blue in the case of the 100 series.

Shuksan

Rising Sun Member
Abe, thanks for checking, you were right I hadn’t seen the options because I was on mobile and had to click more…

After much deliberation, I am going to stick with the choice of blondi blue in the case of the 100 series.
I think blondi blue will look good on silver. If I ever get an 80 I would love to get a white one and get the red orange yellow stripes

gr8fulabe

Rising Sun Member
Any update on the order Abe?
sorry, I haven't done anything since getting Chase's info locked down. We've had Covid in the house now for a bit over a week & it has killed my motivation to do much. But I'm planning on sending it over & confirming everything today. Sorry for the delays!

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
sorry, I haven't done anything since getting Chase's info locked down. We've had Covid in the house now for a bit over a week & it has killed my motivation to do much. But I'm planning on sending it over & confirming everything today. Sorry for the delays!
See my note via PM. Hope y’all feel better.

gr8fulabe

Rising Sun Member
this is what I've got as our final confirmed orders:

1648396375914.png

JLTundra

Rock Stacker
this is what I've got as our final confirmed orders:

View attachment 103070
Hi there! My sincere apologies - I thought by replying I was "interested" that I would be able to get in on this. I clearly missed a couple of past posts in the thread. Is it too late to be part of the order? If so - I completely understand - I know these group buys can be really hard to coordinate. If it is not too late I would love to order the Newtown Body Stripes in TRD Sunrise. Just let me know and thank you!! (2004 100 series)

gr8fulabe

Rising Sun Member
The order is placed & paid for, and he should get all the vinyl tomorrow. Ray expects that they should be done & ready to ship late next week.

He says there is still time to add to the order for the next few days, if anyone wants to get in on it.

Best,
Abe

1648608806533.png

1648608839911.png
1648608806533.png
1648608839911.png

gr8fulabe

Rising Sun Member
Hi there! My sincere apologies - I thought by replying I was "interested" that I would be able to get in on this. I clearly missed a couple of past posts in the thread. Is it too late to be part of the order? If so - I completely understand - I know these group buys can be really hard to coordinate. If it is not too late I would love to order the Newtown Body Stripes in TRD Sunrise. Just let me know and thank you!! (2004 100 series)

Not too late at all! I'll hit Ray up right now with the addition!
Thansk,
Abe

gr8fulabe

Rising Sun Member
SWEET!!! Thanks so much....really appreciate it.
Just messaged him with the addition. It shouldn't be a problem based on our conversation the other day, and I'll get it settled up & sent along with the others when they are ready.
Thansk,
aBe

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
Thanks for doing this Abe! Excited to see how all our trucks look when they're done!

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
Thanks @gr8fulabe! You've put a lot of work into this and I appreciate it! Now I just need to find a better driver's door and swap it out before I put the stripes on.

Say, did you pass along my note to Ray?

gr8fulabe

Rising Sun Member
Thanks @gr8fulabe! You've put a lot of work into this and I appreciate it! Now I just need to find a better driver's door and swap it out before I put the stripes on.

Say, did you pass along my note to Ray?
yep!

Cruiser Trash/JimFJ60Sylvania setWhiteSylvania Stripe kit in white; will be applied in the location of Jindabyne kit, please do not cut out for door handles!

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
yep!

Cruiser Trash/JimFJ60Sylvania setWhiteSylvania Stripe kit in white; will be applied in the location of Jindabyne kit, please do not cut out for door handles!
You rock. I think we all need to pitch in and buy you some beer or something.

ChewBaca

Rising Sun Member
Awesome! Thank You for taking this on..... Now how about the install, is there anyone on the forum who knows how and wants to do this? Or recommend someone? I'm terrible at these type of installs, I usually rip a piece or it's off centered so if there is a special we can get for a group install I would be in.