Black Hills Cruiser Classic

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Anyone interested in going to the BHCC in July? Registration typically opens 4/1

@justin4045 and I plan on going and I was wondering if anyone else might want to join.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
We might be up for it. BHCC is a good time.

ColoradoMntMan

Rising Sun Member
I've been wanting to hit this one up for sometime as well

LARGEONE

Rising Sun Member
I have really wanted to go to this event. Unfortunately, It is almost always the same weekend as the Courage Classic Bike Tour (Children's Hospital), which is typically a mandatory event for me.

ColoradoMntMan

Rising Sun Member
if anyone sees when sign up goes live in April, please post here

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee

DakotaCruiser

New-ish
Hi! Just a heads up our website has the wrong dates listed for the Black Hills Cruiser classic.

We are going to update it this week and open registration soon. We also have an overnight overland run starting a few days before the normal Thursday Friday and Saturday trail runs.

We serve a steak dinner Saturday night with a raffle and beverages to follow. This is a very family friendly oriented event as well. There’s a playground in the campground for the kids as well as a large lake to go fishing and swimming with a trampoline in the middle of it. Looking forward to wheelin with you all!

I plan and manage the trail runs everyday so if you guys have any questions on trail selection. Feel free to reach out via p.m. and I’d be happy to share my cell phone number with you.

Attachments

• DDEC364F-985E-4D88-B722-566BFBB94460.jpeg
    DDEC364F-985E-4D88-B722-566BFBB94460.jpeg
    721 KB · Views: 144

ColoradoMntMan

Rising Sun Member
awesome! thanks for the update (y)

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Hi! Just a heads up our website has the wrong dates listed for the Black Hills Cruiser classic.

We are going to update it this week and open registration soon. We also have an overnight overland run starting a few days before the normal Thursday Friday and Saturday trail runs.

We serve a steak dinner Saturday night with a raffle and beverages to follow. This is a very family friendly oriented event as well. There’s a playground in the campground for the kids as well as a large lake to go fishing and swimming with a trampoline in the middle of it. Looking forward to wheelin with you all!

I plan and manage the trail runs everyday so if you guys have any questions on trail selection. Feel free to reach out via p.m. and I’d be happy to share my cell phone number with you.
WOOOOO!
Can't wait!
I'll get registered as soon as y'all get the website updated!

DakotaCruiser

New-ish
WOOOOO!
Can't wait!
I'll get registered as soon as y'all get the website updated!

I update this thread as soon as I hear we have it up tested and running. Also there are a few small cabins available in the campground for those that don’t want to tent it or drag a camper up.

There is laundry on-site as well as a very clean shower house. There is a fully stocked gas station with ethanol free fuel less than a quarter mile from the campground. It has grocery’s and a small deli inside.

Jason the owner of the campground takes really good care of the place and is constantly upgrading the Property. For those of you that dirt bike. He has a hare scramble race course on the property as well. With an event he puts on every year.

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Registered!