• ColoYota Expo: swap meet + show and shine. Saturday, May 11 from 10 am - 2 pm
    Get Details & Register Now!
    . Only $5 to attend (no additional charge to participate in the swap meet).

Hey Guest, we need volunteers to help run the event. Please sign up here.

Bandimere Open Track Night

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
Anyone been there on run what ya brung night? Never done it, but the website says $30 to run the track. Thinking of taking the truck over and really whomping on it for a few runs, see if I break the glaze off (assuming that is the ring sealing problem). Even if they aren't glazed and just haven't fully seated, doing a few runs should help move it along. So, who's wants to see if a 22R-E in a top heavy pickup on 33x9.50 BFG ATs can knock down 12s? OK, OK, how about 20s? Heck, I would be happy if it actually is doing 60 MPH in the trap. One thing is for sure, the other rice grinders will be impressed with the loud noise my truck makes. I know they say not to, but I wonder if running All Terrains through the water box will help? ;-) Anyway, so who wants to be there for moral support? Maybe a few of you guys want to see the difference between a 3FE and 1FZ-FE in an 80, actual track numbers? Hey, Rising Sun Night at the Track!

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
Looks like Bandimere has open track nights for the next several Wednesdays. I /might/ be able to go tomorrow (8/29/07), but unlikely. The next week is the Sept meeting, so maybe the Wed following (9/12/07). But, how about this? The Friday after the meeting (9/7/07) there is a Club Clash. All cars must run 10.50 or slower (no problem). We should see if the MHJC wants to race.

http://bandimere.com/events/event_detail.php?eventID=141&dTargetDate=09/01/2007

View attachment 6011

View attachment 6012

Last edited: