Argentine Pass clean up day 1

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
The first Argentine Pass clean up day for the 2006 season will be on Sunday June 11th. Plan of attack is to check up on last years efforts, pick up trash and see what else there is we can do to help. Depending on snow melt, i'd like to have lunch at the Santiago again:cool: .

Meet @ the turn off from the Guanella Pass road at 9am. We will head out at 9:30am. It will be a full day so plan on bringing lunch/water and appropriate weather gear for spring. Also bring work boots/gloves if you have them. Shovels/axes etc... Forest Service provides the trash bags.

We will be on cb channel 4.

Trail is a easy-moderate ride.

subzali

Hard Core 4+
might be in if I can do my climbing trip the weekend before. It was fun last year

wesintl

RS Moderator
Perry - I dunno what you did but you stuck the clean up in the calendar on may 26th... not the 11th.. Please fix :) thanks!

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Talked with Brant today. Everything is a go:cool: . He said they will have a few pairs of work gloves, but if you have some, bring them.

Oh, and he asked what we were going to be cooking this time:hill: .

wesintl

RS Moderator
Earth to Perry.. I fixed your calendar date. When you add a date to the calendar it defaults to the day you are entering it. It doesn't know you want the 11 automatically... ;) dem kupters aint dat smert yet :hill:

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Dang it, can't do Sunday...

kfuss

Is the turn off from the Guanella Pass road on the Georgetown side or on the 285 side?

I could be there if I took care of my vapor locking problem.
Thanks,
Kirk

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
see y'all in the am

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
I'll be there :)

If you see someone asleep on the side of I-70/6th please honk and wake me up:D