• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Another Swell Trip - 3/17-3/19

bassguyry

Commander + Cruise Moab Chairman
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Short notice, but I'm heading to the Swell next Wednesday-Friday (3/17-3/19) with a buddy from work. We plan on leaving town at 8AM on Wednesday, and plan to be back in Denver by 7PM or so on Friday.

I don't have any particular plans in place, but definitely want to hit the Black Dragon Wash and E. Campbell Draw/Cat Canyon trails.

Let me know if you're interested!

@Shuksan - lets see if we can meet up while we're both out there!

Shuksan

Rising Sun Member
Short notice, but I'm heading to the Swell next Wednesday-Friday (3/17-3/19) with a buddy from work. We plan on leaving town at 8AM on Wednesday, and plan to be back in Denver by 7PM or so on Friday.

I don't have any particular plans in place, but definitely want to hit the Black Dragon Wash and E. Campbell Draw/Cat Canyon trails.

Let me know if you're interested!

@Shuksan - lets see if we can meet up while we're both out there!
For sure. We are heading over on Thursday to Monday. I'll pm you my contact info