• ColoYota Expo: swap meet + show and shine. Saturday, May 11 from 10 am - 2 pm
    Get Details & Register Now!
    . Only $5 to attend (no additional charge to participate in the swap meet).

Hey Guest, we need volunteers to help run the event. Please sign up here.

Air Locker fitting

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
Anyone know where (or if) I can get this part of the bulkhead fitting? This is the little part where the tube from inside the diff comes together with the blue hose. BTW, this little part is no match for the diff housing-to-garage floor impact when your front diff assembly rolls off your jack as you're trying wrestle it into place...

Last edited:

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
I believe A&A Tradin' Post may have it. Should be NPT and compression fitting sizes. No kiddin'!

If not, TRBurris@ARBUSA.com should be able to fix you up.
(206) 264-1669

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
arb uses odd sizes so i retapped mine to take 1/4" air lines/1/8 npt

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
FWIW, my email to this address was bounced and the area code for ARB USA is now (425). I am going to call tech support at ARB and just ask them.
Thanks for that. I got the contact info from an article I wrote on 4x4wire.com for Project Blackbean.

I guess no career is permanent! Parts should be easy to get from them, never had a problem.

AxleIke

Hard Core 4+
McGuckins hardware in boulder. I messed up one of my fittings, went down there, got it out of a bin. Also built my pressure tester that way.

60wag

Rising Sun Member
It might be BSP (British Standard Pipe) thread rather than the usual NPT. I ran into that on the solenoid manifold on the ARB compressor.