Adventure Offroad is Moving

powderpig

Hard Core 4+
Well after 3 years in my current location. I will be moving to a new bigger facility. This will be happening soon, like over the Thanksgiving Holiday week. I will be closing my doors on Friday Nov 21. Moving over before Thanksgiving day, Then clean up the shop. Hopefully open the doors at the new location on December 1 at 6367 Arapahoe rd, Boulder CO 80303.:thumb:

I will be having a grand opening in Mid January. This place has a bit more space than I am use to, 2400 sqft vs 900 sqft. I will be renting a part of John's 4x4 building as a land mark. I will be in the south west corner of the building.

In this new location I hope to have 1(soon) -2(in a few months) people working with me to help with the work I have been turning down lately.

Anyhow, if some people want to help with the move, I will greatly appreciate any and all help. My current shop is full of stuff. Cell phone is the same as before
303-eight eight four- seven eight one three.

Squishy!

Rising Sun Member
Congrats! Excited to see what you do with your business!

Rezarf

Hard Core 4+
Robbie, I can help Friday the 21st and or Sunday the 23rd. When would like people to actually show? Should we bring trailers, dollies, anything to aid moving your stuff?

This is an exciting step in Adventure Offroad's growth! Congrats bud.

chaos

Rising Sun Member
Robbie, I'll be there to help as well. I can come on the 22nd for sure and then during the week of Thanksgiving, I can help out a couple of days!

The space is amazing and you will be able to do so much more! Congratulations!!

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
Robbie-
Congratulations on your new space!

powderpig

Hard Core 4+
Thanks for the encouragement. Happy holidays to all.

I will contact those that offered to help. Thanks

Jacket

RS Moderator
Staff member
Glad to see this change Robbie. And its even closer to my house. :)

powderpig

Hard Core 4+
Saturday is fairly covered, I could use the help on Sunday. I will be at the shop around 8 am Daniel. Come any time. Will be great to hear about your BAJA trip.

powderpig

Hard Core 4+
Well it was an amazing day. I could not expect that we could move all my stuff in ONE day. Many Thanks to Treeroot, Uncle Ben, David, Bruce and Drew. The combo of these big shipping pallet boxes and shrink wrap allow all the stuff to be stuffed into boxes and moved. Next up is cleaning the old space and fixing it up to show the landlord.
Then organizing the new space. Thanks for everything guys.
Happy Thanksgiving, Robbie