AA Performance Exhaust

PhatFJ

Hard Core 4+
These people are FANTASTIC!! It's great to do business with people who really care about there customers! Took my 1970 FJ-40 in for a complete exhaust replacement, they got it done in record time and the price was more than fair!! I would recommend Scott and his business to anyone needing exhaust work!! :thumb: :thumb:

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
+1,000!

AA Exhaust - their location

Hi. sounds good about their work, i have a 96 tacoma with downey off road parts
headers and it has developed a leak on the left side. was told by mtnstates toyota
after several attempts to find and could not,they felt it was possibly in the header
flange, and with dealers labor costs, well enough said on that. can u give AA address,
i live in thornton, but dont mind a drive if it is worth! thxs for ur help
11thcavdrt/tacoma96

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
Hi. sounds good about their work, i have a 96 tacoma with downey off road parts
headers and it has developed a leak on the left side. was told by mtnstates toyota
after several attempts to find and could not,they felt it was possibly in the header
flange, and with dealers labor costs, well enough said on that. can u give AA address,
i live in thornton, but dont mind a drive if it is worth! thxs for ur help
11thcavdrt/tacoma96

3898 S Broadway, Englewood, CO 80113
(303) 806-8634

AA perfmorance exhaust location

Thxs to Nuclear lemon, going down this next week and have them took a look and
see what they can find,like to get fixed before Moab!! quick question, are they a
business that helps out memebers of the club? if not,ok doesnt make much difference
still has to be fixed, thxs again !!

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Doug, if you are asking whether or not AA Performance gives Rising Sun members a discount I don't believe so...You can ask them but as far as I know there is nothing official with them like there is with some of the Toyota parts departments in town.

nattybumppo

Hard Core 4+
Their pricing is quite fair as it is, and they do an excellent job.