• ColoYota Expo: swap meet + show and shine. Saturday, May 11 from 10 am - 2 pm
    Get Details & Register Now!
    . Only $5 to attend (no additional charge to participate in the swap meet).

Hey Guest, we need volunteers to help run the event. Please sign up here.

A note on "Ridies" Seat Covers

AlpineAccess

Hard Core 4+
I ordered a material sample from these guys a few weeks ago. A piece of white printer paper with two 1"x1" samples glued on arrived, and I compared it to my seats. Really close match and the material looked solid. Their website does a nice job of spelling out the options as well. I then provided my phone number in order to add a set of seat covers to my shopping cart on their website (a requirement it looks like). After seeing the final price I decided I wanted to think about it a bit more and have since decided to rock my stock covers until they actually give out. Their hanging in there and dropping another $600 to cover them isn't necessary until its necessary.

Their sales guy is a super persistent fellow, FYI. He has called two to three times a week since, and left me what looks to be a total of 6 separate voicemails in addition to numerous follow up emails. He calls while I'm on meetings for work so hadn't been able to catch him, and when I get around to calling him back I don't remember to or its too late in the day. I finally caught him today between work calls and let him know I'd just like to make my own decision on it - he got less friendly and hung up but that's fine, I wasn't exactly exuding being happy about him calling me so much.

But - hey, if you're looking for seat covers, these ridies guys are really looking to sell you a set.

HDavis

Hard Core 4+
I ordered a material sample from these guys a few weeks ago. A piece of white printer paper with two 1"x1" samples glued on arrived, and I compared it to my seats. Really close match and the material looked solid. Their website does a nice job of spelling out the options as well. I then provided my phone number in order to add a set of seat covers to my shopping cart on their website (a requirement it looks like). After seeing the final price I decided I wanted to think about it a bit more and have since decided to rock my stock covers until they actually give out. Their hanging in there and dropping another $600 to cover them isn't necessary until its necessary.

Their sales guy is a super persistent fellow, FYI. He has called two to three times a week since, and left me what looks to be a total of 6 separate voicemails in addition to numerous follow up emails. He calls while I'm on meetings for work so hadn't been able to catch him, and when I get around to calling him back I don't remember to or its too late in the day. I finally caught him today between work calls and let him know I'd just like to make my own decision on it - he got less friendly and hung up but that's fine, I wasn't exactly exuding being happy about him calling me so much.

But - hey, if you're looking for seat covers, these ridies guys are really looking to sell you a set.
I went with the L-Seat version and am happy with the product for the price. I also didn't hear a word from them from the moment I placed my order to the day they arrived at my door. Now that I think about it, I don't even know if I received an order confirmation email.